Hardest Champion to Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Idiot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

First few games with Jayce gave me a hard time, but I got it afterwards. Orianna would def. be hard, but very rewarding with high level plays.

Iliketurtle

10-13-2012

Orianna

PeteyPiranha

10-13-2012

Cassio or Syndra. Syndra is fairly similar to Orianna, except even harder...And just not as good as her in general.

Razr Anomaly

10-13-2012

I would say Orianna

AznPaower

10-14-2012

Master Yi
His Q is really hard to land properly
But if he does land it, it wouldn't really do anything

CaptainFurious

10-14-2012

Lee sin
will derp around for a while, but once you get good, O the Play's You'll Make

Takhuan

10-14-2012

Ashe, because she can carry better than the other ad carries if you just play her strait build without buying any doran's blades and cs strait to a bfs->ifinity edge->Zeal->Last Whisper, have perfect positioning and land every ult to secure a kill or prevent your self from dieing. If you auto attack at max range you will be safe from most center of character aoe effects such as kennen karthus or amumu but it will be only by 50 units. If you can attack while moving and stay at a range of 650 from most opponents you will be safe from most abilities that are used in the game that are not skillshots(for the ones that are, if you watch the skirmishes on the map closely to know when they blow the skills that outrange you, you can engage with even less chance of being closed), if you let people chase you when you have a phantom dancer and boots of swiftness and know to not use frost arrow to slow them but only kite them at max range you can secure kills when they realize they have over extended chasing you while being attacked by flawless stutter stepping and cannot escape from your finishing permaslow attacks, this is the only champion who can do this. If you can cs better then any opponent while they harass you during lane phase. If you can freeze the lane and cs with only armor pen marks you will carry even harder with infinity edge earlier but it will be increasingly impossible to cs during the laning phase as you try to approach bfs as your first item, even high level players run flat ad runes with ad carries for this purpose. You will literally have to last hit the minions right before the last minion attack lands.

Tryndamere because it's so hard these days to choose the right targets with all of the kiting champions.

Mundo, if he misses his cleaver his ganks fail.

Blackra56

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seldkam View Post
Cass/Anivia/Orianna, or at least those being the most I've heard.

As to the gentleman who said Lee sin is hard to master, I'm a little surprised to hear ANYONE say that >.>
I find lee sin harder than any of the champs you mentioned.

ThunderSDN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Urf

ThunderSDN

10-14-2012

urf is the hardest one