The Ultimate 1 v 1 Challenge Win 3000 RP!!

12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

03-31-2012

give me nasus

SprinklerMonkey

03-31-2012

lol play eve and just stand in the center with a sunfire cape :P

SprinklerMonkey

03-31-2012

when do we start challenging people? do we just challenge anybody?

Exqzr

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinklerMonkey View Post
when do we start challenging people? do we just challenge anybody?
I say once we get about 20 people I'll start it up. I am hoping to see Yi, Olaf, Tryn, Jax, Xin, Riven, Trundle et. al. Want it to be something epic

ChumpJohn

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
2. At game start, the champ on the left announces the first item he will use in the Duel. Then the champ on the right picks 2 and then one each back and forth until all 6 items are chosen. All items must be different on your champ. No consumables are allowed. One of the items must be boots. You can not change the item choice during the game. You have 20 seconds to make each selection.
wtf

3. Each player Levels up to 18 as fast as possible. You can even take turns Killing each other. You can attack each other during the leveling up phase for fun but if you get a kill, you must let you opponent get the next kill on you.
wtf

4. Once level 18 and both opponents have purchased all the items that they want. They will then diasable the bottom turrets for each side (if not already down). Then teleport back to their base and stand at their turret until the start of the next minute in the game timer, then rush to the Lizard and begin the battle there.
wtf

5. Taking out the Lizard for the buff is ok. No other jungle buffs are allowed. If you kill the Lizard and your opponent has not shown up, you must wait in the red circle until your oppoent arrives. If your opponent kills the Lizard you must enter the arena within 15 seconds or you lose. Killing minions in lane is ok if you like.
wtf

6. Once engaged you may not retreat outside of the "arena" This includes the Lizard "circle". The bushes immediately to the south and the bottom lane between the turrets. IT is ok to use the bottom lane bushes as well. Any other jungle bush is out of bounds. Do not retreat beyond the top entry ways of the lizard circle. If you retreat/juke/kite, you must run your champ over the Red Circle or reengage every 15 seconds or you lose. In other words, you can not sit in the bush and wait for your opponent to come to you.
wtf

7. It's a best 2 of 3. So after the first battle go heal up, and start again immediately after and as soon as the Lizard re-spawns. Note, if you kill your opponent and the Lizard lives, you can not kill him after your opponent dies. If one opponent is dead and the lizard re-spawns, the live champ must wait for the other to revive and then wait for the start of the next minute in the game timer.
wtf

8. Make a Video of your battles. THE WINNER must post the video on youtube and submit a link here. If you do not do this, you will not get credit. If you do not know how to do this, please see the next post.
wtf

9. Last man standing! Once you lose 3 1 v 1 battles, you are out! The person with the most wins after 3 losses will be considered the Champion. Ties will be broken in a tie breaker match.
wtf

10. You must complete at least 1 duel every 3 days. If you do not, it will count as a loss. Use this forum to help find an opponent, to set up duel times, etc. You can only duel the same opponent once.
wtf
k

Tornn Poys

04-01-2012

sounds awesome i'll take fizz if i can still have him, otherwise i'll have amumu.

p.s. i don't know how to post to youtube

Stryyfe

04-01-2012

I'd love to play, I'll go Kayle.

Exqzr

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornn Poys View Post
sounds awesome i'll take fizz if i can still have him, otherwise i'll have amumu.

p.s. i don't know how to post to youtube
No worries, I'll post instructions before we start.

AngelicV

04-01-2012

To bad i have no lv 30 us acc i would have loved to go in with jax or ww xD

SprinklerMonkey

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicV View Post
To bad i have no lv 30 us acc i would have loved to go in with jax or ww xD
i dont think you need to be lvl 30. sure it would help a little having full runes and masteries but i dont see anyone complaining about someone under lvl 30 in the game

12345612 ... 29