Ask Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Koopaman View Post
It's full of poison. Also, are you feeling better yet?

Better? I've never felt better, you silly goose. Also, how long have you been a goose?

Ask Ezreal

05-26-2012

(( I think Sir Koopaman is a good enough smurf name, it kind of relates to teemo.))
Yo Teemo, how does it feel to know that Kennen is my favorite yordle?
P.S. We should hang out more.

Sir Koopaman

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Better? I've never felt better, you silly goose. Also, how long have you been a goose?
I am not a goose, silly Tristana . And yeah, the poison will wear off in about a week, just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
(( I think Sir Koopaman is a good enough smurf name, it kind of relates to teemo.))
Yo Teemo, how does it feel to know that Kennen is my favorite yordle?
P.S. We should hang out more.
It's okay, really, as long as you don't wanna kill me, are an enemy of Bandle City, is evil, and/or whose name is Veigar, I'll consider you a cool person. Yeah, I know, so what are your hobbies Ezreal?

Iron Ambássador

05-27-2012

One would think Tristana would know by now not to ingest one of your mushrooms Teemo.
In any case, for a question. Your poison, is there more than one venomous ingredient involved in it?

- Poppy

Ask the Megling

05-27-2012

Quote:
I am not a goose, silly Tristana . And yeah, the poison will wear off in about a week, just saying.

Spiders! Spiders everywhere!

Ask Ezreal

05-27-2012

Quote:
It's okay, really, as long as you don't wanna kill me, are an enemy of Bandle City, is evil, and/or whose name is Veigar, I'll consider you a cool person. Yeah, I know, so what are your hobbies Ezreal?
Well I like exploring, or scouting, but I heard that yordles like to party? Let me know when the next one is.

Ask the Megling

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Well I like exploring, or scouting, but I heard that yordles like to party? Let me know when the next one is.
Teemo once brought his mushrooms to a party. It was fun!

So horribly fun...

Ask Ezreal

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Teemo once brought his mushrooms to a party. It was fun!

So horribly fun...
Oh dear lord, I suppose it could have been worse, he could of had a rocket in his pocket.

Ask the Megling

05-27-2012

I never said he didn't

Getsuneko

05-27-2012

To the Yordle it make concern,

I have an extremely odd question to ask. I don't know why it bothers me so but it has spiked my curiosity. I have sent the same missive to each yordle champion I could just to see each point of view.

Why is are the males of your race covered in fur while the females are not? Is fur a natural occurance for both genders and females of the yordle race simply shave it off, or is it that males are covered in fur where as human males have beards while female humans do not? I ask because male look extremely more feral then their female counter parts. I had to look twice to find that both were from the same race.

I am extremely sorry for such and odd question and I do no intend to offend any of you. Thank you very much for your time...

Curiously,
Felmorn "Getsuneko" Dakmire
Summoner Of Noxus