Ask Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fruitvoltage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-10-2012

If you ever play this Sir Koopaman guy play Annie he dies really easily to annies. I played him with annie on my smurf account and he died A LOT!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitvoltage View Post
If you ever play this Sir Koopaman guy play Annie he dies really easily to annies. I played him with annie on my smurf account and he died A LOT!
Fruitvoltage, I have been asked to deliver this message to you from Sir Koopaman-

Dear fruitvoltage,

If you try to soil my reputation again, I will guarantee a visit from you to me! And it won't be pretty! >

-Sir Koopaman, hoping that you would be gravely afraid

That's the message!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreymaneWorg View Post
Teemo,
I don't see Jax saying what im about to say...
What is your breakfast of champions?

- Summoner Grey
Well, my breakfast of champions is 2 slices of white bread (whole grain bread tastes kind of funny), 2 scrambled eggs, about 20 strips of bacon, a cup of yogurt, a glass of milk, and a glass of orange juice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
shrooms!!
No, shrooms are not part of my breakfast of champions in any form or way because I view them as weapons and it would just be very awkward if I set shrooms up as mines, to put it bluntly, yet I eat them as well. Plus, the (nontoxic) kinds taste a bit off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Hey Cappy,

Bad nickname??
Seriously can I borrow a blinding dart...if you got on that only blinds that would be great.
Fizz and I are pulling a prank and I don't want to be caught in the backlash of .....you don't wanna know...it scars the mind and makes eyes bleed....

Thanks!!

Geokhan


((BUMP))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Corki

Senior Member

04-18-2012

Teemo,

I've seen many many things in my service to yordle city. Including flying over a closing worldhole after some rogue magician decided to try and make everyone's life a pain.... But i digress, what is the thing you've feared the most when out on a mission?

--Corki, the daring Bumbledeer--


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NvisibleShade

Member

04-22-2012

Teemo, you are my favorite champion and I respect you highly, so... Having your cottontail costume do you like to hang out with Riven and da Battle Bunny Skin?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fruitvoltage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-23-2012

I will never be afraid of you!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Corki View Post
Teemo,

I've seen many many things in my service to yordle city. Including flying over a closing worldhole after some rogue magician decided to try and make everyone's life a pain.... But i digress, what is the thing you've feared the most when out on a mission?

--Corki, the daring Bumbledeer--
When out on a mission, the thing that I usually fear the most is being captured since I'm spying on enemy nations, and it would be very bad if I were to be caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvisibleShade View Post
Teemo, you are my favorite champion and I respect you highly, so... Having your cottontail costume do you like to hang out with Riven and da Battle Bunny Skin?
Well, sort of, because while we both look more like bunnies, she still hurts, especially since now the smarter summoners are sending me top to "counter" various champions, and Riven will just whack me with a giant carrot stick. And yes, I have been hearing a lot of the summoners' language, so I've decided to use some of it occasionally.

@fruitvoltage, I would highly advise you to be quiet, since Sir Koopaman's out to get you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nidalee

Senior Member

04-29-2012

Little Furry Thing-
How do you feel when people poke fun at you? For instance, when they say "punting Teemos" or when I have a sudden desire to hunt something furry? You do look rather tasty.

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
Little Furry Thing-
How do you feel when people poke fun at you? For instance, when they say "punting Teemos" or when I have a sudden desire to hunt something furry? You do look rather tasty.

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress
I have gotten used to this, but it still irks me to an extent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

05-05-2012

*bump*