Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fruitvoltage

Recruiter

04-02-2012

Teemo!
Do you have any explicit feelings for Tristana?
And do you remember the day you went 0/4/1? Whats your excuse for that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Luxanna

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Hi Captain Teemo!

Why have you begun calling yourself "Sir Koopaman"? Is that your surname?

And which do you prefer, being an long range damage dealer like Ashe or being mage? What goes through your mind when you get mushroom kills after the enemy team has defeated you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Teemo,

How do you have that ridiculous look of confidence on your face when you face someone who is 3 times your size?



Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Quote:
fruitvoltage:
Teemo!
Do you have any explicit feelings for Tristana?
And do you remember the day you went 0/4/1? Whats your excuse for that?


Tristana? Umm... no, not really? And yes, I do remember that day when I went 0-4. *Looks at Sir Koopaman very disdainfully* Thankfully the guy can control me better now and how do you know so much about my matches? Are you friends with him? Or do you stalk him?


Quote:
Ask Luxanna:
Hi Captain Teemo!

Why have you begun calling yourself "Sir Koopaman"? Is that your surname?

And which do you prefer, being an long range damage dealer like Ashe or being mage? What goes through your mind when you get mushroom kills after the enemy team has defeated you?


Sir Koopaman isn't me, that's the summoner who has set up this thing for me. No, sir Koopaman is not my surname. I would rather be a long range damage dealer like Ashe because I could use my darts very efficiently plus I don't want to spend the time learning how to be a mage.


Quote:
AskPantheon:
Teemo,

How do you have that ridiculous look of confidence on your face when you face someone who is 3 times your size?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Because people like you throw spears at me and when I blind them, they always miss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

04-02-2012

So Teemo, you dislike it when summoners build you AP?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Quote:
Dobagoh:
So Teemo, you dislike it when summoners build you AP?


Yes I do. I mean, I shoot darts, not shoot magic beams. I'd rather have summoners build me in a tanky physical damage sort of way with items that make me attack faster, since when I was training to be a scout, I was trained to just hit-and-run, but in the Fields of Justice, I have to stay and fight, which does not bode well, which I why I 'd prefer some tanky items. I also highly dislike summoners who builds me Hybrid items, again for the same reason why I dislike summoners who build me AP items.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Quote:
Sir Koopaman:

Because people like you throw spears at me and when I blind them, they always miss.


If I recall correctly, you spend most of your time on the fields hiding in brush surrounded by exploding mushrooms



Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
If I recall correctly, you spend most of your time on the fields hiding in brush surrounded by exploding mushrooms



Pantheon, the Artisan of War


No I do not. I spend most of my time killing minions for gold or killing people like you. And I do spread my mushrooms around a lot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fruitvoltage

Recruiter

04-02-2012

Quote:
Sir Koopaman:
Tristana? Umm... no, not really?

aren't you supposed to be engaged with Tristana?
And do you think you need to be nerfed or do you think you need a buff?

Quote:
Sir Koopaman:
how do you know so much about my matches? Are you friends with him? Or do you stalk him?

Wait im confused are you teemo or Sir Koopaman?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Quote:
fruitvoltage:
aren't you supposed to be engaged with Tristana?
And do you think you need to be nerfed or do you think you need a buff?


No I am not engaged with Tristana... *face turns a little red* And yes, I do think I definitely need a buff since I can tell that many summoners consider me one of the weakest champions which is why riot needs to buff me by letting me use more of my natural abilities.

I'm confused since you know a lot about my matches and by him, I mean the summoner Sir Koopaman.