Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
"The Untold Exploits of a Megling Commando"

Does it not sound like it would be an interesting read...?


I'd buy it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
"The Untold Exploits of a Megling Commando"

Does it not sound like it would be an interesting read...?


They won't let me publish it. Something about not being appropriate for children.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
They won't let me publish it. Something about not being appropriate for children.


........This is intriguing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Corki

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
What are you saying, Corki?

You know, It's part of my training to shoot down airborne targets.


Did I say I thought that Tristana? No. Just warnin the scout here, thats all. Also, you never tried to shoot me in my bird proper. The fields limit my mobility considerably.

Also... are you getting touchy miss tristana?

((IF i dont reply... assume 3am caught up to me))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
........This is intriguing.


There are actually two reasons, violence being only one of them.

I saw **** in Kumungu no Yordle should see.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
There are actually two reasons, violence being only one of them.

I saw **** in Kumungu no Yordle should see.


....I see.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Corki:
Did I say I thought that Tristana? No. Just warnin the scout here, thats all. Also, you never tried to shoot me in my bird proper. The fields limit my mobility considerably.

Also... are you getting touchy miss tristana?

((IF i dont reply... assume 3am caught up to me))


I'm not touchy! Who says I'm touchy!?

And Ashe can't touch this when it comes to hitting moving targets.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Corki

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Nobody said anything Trist. I assure you. Well, bar those artists that i found in the infirmary. Did you have anything to do with that?

Ashe is only shooting arrows, your shooting cannonballs.

((Sleeping now. 3:20am))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-07-2012

They had an accident, all of them at the same time. They're delirious, don't listen to their ravings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Corki:
((Sleeping now. 3:20am))


((Wimp.))