Ask Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
One would think Tristana would know by now not to ingest one of your mushrooms Teemo.
In any case, for a question. Your poison, is there more than one venomous ingredient involved in it?

- Poppy
Well, she kind of forgot. Is there more than one ingredient in my poison? Yes there is, because while I use the ajunta poison, it come from many different sources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Well I like exploring, or scouting, but I heard that yordles like to party? Let me know when the next one is.
Yeah yordles do like to party. The next party is reserved for members of the Bandle City military only, but I could get you an exception. And yes, I really like scouting as well. You wanna come to the Kumungu Jungles with me in about a month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
To the Yordle it make concern,

I have an extremely odd question to ask. I don't know why it bothers me so but it has spiked my curiosity. I have sent the same missive to each yordle champion I could just to see each point of view.

Why is are the males of your race covered in fur while the females are not? Is fur a natural occurance for both genders and females of the yordle race simply shave it off, or is it that males are covered in fur where as human males have beards while female humans do not? I ask because male look extremely more feral then their female counter parts. I had to look twice to find that both were from the same race.

I am extremely sorry for such and odd question and I do no intend to offend any of you. Thank you very much for your time...

Curiously,
Felmorn "Getsuneko" Dakmire
Summoner Of Noxus
I certainly do not find that offensive at all, as i have been asked that question many times, and this fur to put it simply, is used for mating purposes.

Ask the Megling

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Koopaman View Post
Well, she kind of forgot.
Aw, you're just jealous that my hands are flipping awesome and yours aren't.

Trolosaurus

05-27-2012

Dear Teemo
Ate like, what, 20 of your mushrooms? Got a little hungry. Nothing bad has happened so far. Don't even know wh-
Wait
Wat
Oh god
Huh
What
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkG4MZeJC9k&ob=av3e
What am I seeing?
Oooooh dear that's blood coming from my mouth.
DEEEGH
-Summoner Trolosaurus

Ask Ezreal

05-27-2012

Quote:
Yeah yordles do like to party. The next party is reserved for members of the Bandle City military only, but I could get you an exception. And yes, I really like scouting as well. You wanna come to the Kumungu Jungles with me in about a month?
The scouting sounds awesome, uh, I might pass on the party, unless there is no mushrooms, then I wouldn't mind going.

Sir Koopaman

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
The scouting sounds awesome, uh, I might pass on the party, unless there is no mushrooms, then I wouldn't mind going.
No, there aren't going to be any mushrooms.

Ask the Megling

05-28-2012

Quote:
No, there aren't going to be any mushrooms.
Booooooooooring!

Don't worry Ezreal, I'm sure there'll be enough mushrooms for everyone! Muahahahahahaha!

Sir Koopaman

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Booooooooooring!

Don't worry Ezreal, I'm sure there'll be enough mushrooms for everyone! Muahahahahahaha!
...um...okay?

Iron Ambássador

05-29-2012

I do believe this looks like that Tristana might require some rehabilitation from those mushrooms. Or at least be kept under watch for some time. Do you agree Teemo?

- Poppy

Rawrwott

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
I do believe this looks like that Tristana might require some rehabilitation from those mushrooms. Or at least be kept under watch for some time. Do you agree Teemo?

- Poppy
I think Trist is just cuckoo in general.

Ask Corki

05-29-2012

((Can i have a teemo hat? Please! I love those things x x xx SQQQUEEEEEEE.... ahem))

Hi.

-Corki