Ask The Chain Warden

1234511 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tine

08-22-2013

The ominous cling-clanging of chains fill the room of the league champion Thresh, along with the screams of souls in eternal torment, damnation, at the hands of the Chain Warden. Thresh himself could be found at the back of the room, humming a song that the summoners made for him upon his league entrance. However, he was troubled slightly by the acceptance of the newest champion Lucian, into the league. But, what really angered him was that the summoners had made him open his room to others from outside the Shadow Isles. ( Yes, finally made this, I will make a skirt after a while, but let's start with this. Also more importantly, I do not find Thresh "evil" I think of him as mad, but if he is evil he is neutral evil, but I think of him as neutral with cruel and chaotic tendencies. Wish me luck1

Dear Urgot

08-22-2013

((Lucian gonna getcha))

Tine

08-22-2013

(I have an offer for him... hue hue hue)

Taric Ask

08-23-2013

I believe it is a tradition to ask new champions their breakfast of the champions, what is your daily breakfast?

Fae Lulu

08-23-2013

Pix flutters into Thresh's room, carrying with him a large purple letter. He drops it not far from the Chain Warden before heading out just as quickly as he came in.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thresh.jpg (164.4 KB, 108 views)

Saminus Maximus

08-23-2013

((Welp there goes one of the only champions i was thinking of Rp'ing. Best of luck to ya :P ))

Tine

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taric Ask View Post
I believe it is a tradition to ask new champions their breakfast of the champions, what is your daily breakfast?
Thresh wtites back

I prefer to feast on the suffering of the souls trapped in my shiny. ((I believe that is what entropy calls his lantern))

Tine

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saminus Maximus View Post
((Welp there goes one of the only champions i was thinking of Rp'ing. Best of luck to ya :P ))
((Ty))

Tine

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
Pix flutters into Thresh's room, carrying with him a large purple letter. He drops it not far from the Chain Warden before heading out just as quickly as he came in.
Thresh chuckles before writing back,

Yes I have gone fishing with it, I caught one of Nami's people, they are so sensitive to suffering.
Lucian hates me because I symbolize his greatest failure.

Thresh then holds the letter out to Pix stating, "You have 5 seconds to leave with the, 5..."
((Probably not going to make a smurf anytime soon.))

Tine

08-23-2013

((Bump))

1234511 ... 30