Ask Teemo (V2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TVS Vacora

05-30-2013

(Hey Everyone,This is Captain Teemo 47 taking over for Sir Koopaman and I hope that I'll get questions from all of you.Feel free to RP on my thread as long as it involves Teemo at some point.I'm looking forward to RPing with all of you and hope to meet all of you.Anyone is welcome on my thread,Keep your questions appropriate please and thank you.)

Regards
Captain Teemo

Leo the yordle

05-30-2013

((Don't forget the OOC parenthesis. Might also be good to detail where Teemo is while he's answering these questions. Welcome to the forums!))

TVS Vacora

05-30-2013

( Thanks for the advice Leo,I'll do my best )

Ask Malz

05-30-2013

Captain teemo
Whats your champions Breakfast?

~Sincerly Malz

TVS Vacora

05-30-2013

I have a bagel and a cup of yogurt every morning

Fae Lulu

05-30-2013

Pix flutters into Teemo's room, carrying a somewhat oversized letter for the fae. He drops it not to far from the scout before exiting the room.

The letter read as follows:

Hey Teemo,

How do you do that whole disappearing trick? I once stood still for 5 seconds and Pix said he still could see me.

Oh, and have you ever thought of replacing your mushroom things with Glade berries? Instead of painful poison, they would explode in a colorful array of rainbows. Of course, you'd need three or more before they'd start seeing anything, but once they taste the berries they wouldn't be able to resist them.

Oh, and Pix wants to know if you and that blue girl are going out. He's either talking about Poppy, Trist, or Evelyn, I can't tell.
-Signed,
Lulu

RayOfLight17

05-30-2013

Quote:
Pix flutters into Teemo's room, carrying a somewhat oversized letter for the fae. He drops it not to far from the scout before exiting the room.

The letter read as follows:

Hey Teemo,

How do you do that whole disappearing trick? I once stood still for 5 seconds and Pix said he still could see me.

Oh, and have you ever thought of replacing your mushroom things with Glade berries? Instead of painful poison, they would explode in a colorful array of rainbows. Of course, you'd need three or more before they'd start seeing anything, but once they taste the berries they wouldn't be able to resist them.

Oh, and Pix wants to know if you and that blue girl are going out. He's either talking about Poppy, Trist, or Evelyn, I can't tell.
-Singed,
Lulu
(( It was Singed the whole time! But on other notes.))

Teemo,

Do you ever end up hyperventilating when summoners build you with a lot of attack speed?

Sincerely,
Summoner Jim.

Fae Lulu

05-30-2013

((How dare you call attention to my dyslexic spelling xD))

RayOfLight17

05-30-2013

(( I am forever going to see Lulu as Singed in a yordle costume now.))

TVS Vacora

05-30-2013

Teemo sees the letter lying on the ground and picks it up opening before starting to read letting out a small chuckle occasionally from some of Lulu's words.

Teemo goes back to his desk grabbing a piece of parchment and starting to write back to Lulu

Hi Lulu,

Replacing my mushrooms with Glade berries would be fun for maybe a skirmish,That's a good idea but during Summoner's Rift I would keep them poisonous because then they wouldn't kill people

I would like Me and Tristana to be going out,I really would but I don't have the courage to do anything about it.When I see her it's hard to explain but it's like I can't think