Am I The only one that HATES going mid in summoners rift?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

03-31-2012

I just don't like it because usually I run into champs that can out push every champ i have.

Like cait, for me beating her in a lane fight is impossible. I'm not saying She's op but considering my perfered play style I can't beat her without help.

I tend to perfer going top or bottom as an ad carry(tristana or graves) but mid no I just no. Let someone else have that, I perfer to avoid what I like to call "The lane of the bulls"

TeknoWizard

03-31-2012

Well... if you want to push hard, just grab Morde. Huehuehue yourself all the way to their turret.

Banuvan

03-31-2012

I don't mind going mid. I prefer going AD bot just because I like the role that I carry on the team. When I do go mid I usually play Vlad or Malzahar because they can both push a lane fairly easily and quickly plus they can get kills and gank fairly easily.

AJStarhiker

03-31-2012

I've been trying to work on all the main roles, but right now, I prefer supporting bottom. One of my favorite champs just doesn't fit the current meta (and quite frankly, is almost worthless in team fights), so I don't get to play him as much as I did when I was still leveling.

Kize

04-01-2012

going mid just pressures me for no reason