Twisted Treeline tactics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlethiaArete

04-02-2012

So I think I understand the basic game setup in Summoners Rift, but Twisted Treeline seems to have an entirely different style of solo/team play. Can someone run through the differences metagame real fast for me, or tell me if I'm wrong?

lirm

04-02-2012

1 top 1 bot 1 jungle.

1 CC tank, 1 damage out putthing bruiser(either AP or AD doesnt matter), one super dps squishy(AP or AD, it doesn't matter so long as it's the opposite of your bruiser.)

Jungle as much as possible, ward mid and dragon (and anywhere else you think you can afford to).

If all else fails, turtle.

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

1 top 1 bot 1 jungle

your jungle will probably be an ad bruiser (since best TT junglers are Lee Sin, Riven, Shyvana, Warwick, Trundle, Mundo, maybe Noc or Udyr..forget one?) or possible ap bruiser (Maokai jungle yo!)

Then for top/bot lane solo champs, think top/mid champs. Ward liz all the time to protect from ganks and put wards in top jungle and have your top lane and jungler grab the runes camps often. For dragons, bring your entire team.

twinsbuster

04-03-2012

No, just pick 3 bruisers.

Galio Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

turtle.

FluffyPinkPoro

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsbuster View Post
No, just pick 3 bruisers.
Yes this works in normal at around 3 elo.

Not LiteKerosene

04-04-2012

ban or pick kennen, hes the best Bottom

Axil

04-04-2012

yes kennen is a power bottom

Wheredigo

04-04-2012

generally it's either 1 ap bot 1 bruiser/fighter top and a jungler- lee/shaco/shyv/riven etc or 2 top 1 bot and the seconds top jungles when he can