1800 + Support / Jungler. Looking for a serious team

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legacyyy

04-01-2012

bump

Dadoo158

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Hello!
I added you already, but it looks like you added me then removed me. I know from my solo queue I only got 1400, everyone on the team is around 1400-1700. If you want to just give it a shot and play with us, go for it. If you feel we aren't on your level, don't!
Hope you do though! (=

Legacyyy

04-01-2012

bump

Legacyyy

04-03-2012

bump

Legacyyy

04-03-2012

bump

Insanitys Edge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

1650 mid- can win lane vs 1800 elo and up
1720 ad- pl0x

we are on every night and play together often

Legacyyy

04-03-2012

bump

Legacyyy

04-03-2012

bump

Legacyyy

04-03-2012

bump

GaiaAri

04-03-2012

The Chaotic Brotherhood has been recruiting American's for a while now and continue to do so, so if you wish to join an American team please check our website out and apply for one. We have about 6 active American teams who are recruiting, all active and all play to enjoy themselves, play competitive, but also I've decided to create a Australian Team within it. We are looking for people who want to enjoy themselves but also when the time is needed to play in tournaments and ranked games. Please specify which roles you play below and what characters you main. Also specify what role you main please. Also talk about your experience on LoL and MMO's. I run off UTC/GMT +8 hours time zone, if you are similar to that you may also apply. E.g. Japan but also American's who prefer to play late at night/nocturnal players!

Requirements:
Level 30
Someone who prefers to main one role.
Mic/Headset
Has ts3/skype or will get it.
Plays multiple characters
No age limit if reasonably skilled, and mature.

I will be having trial games to test your skill out and how well you work with a team, meaning you will need to have Skype and TeamSpeak 3. Both preferable!

If you think you need to add any further information in your application on this forum please feel free to do so.

Some information about us:

Environment
The type of environment given from CoC is one that makes the gamer feel comfortable and welcome, we accept members of all ages and different personalities under the exception that you act as mature as possible while representing us.

Future
We plan to take this guild far and wide but our top priority is giving our members a guild to call home. We plan to compete in multiple tournaments, expand to multiple games, and have thousands of members. This guild is very ambitious and plans to stay on the road to having a guild worth being in.

Website: www.chaoticbrotherhood.com <-- the team on the forum you wish to apply for is "The Trickable Liar" if I accept you into the team.
In-game Chat-room: The Chaotic Brotherhood
IGN: GaiaAri
Also you may contact In-game: Miztu ingame if you wish.

1234567 ... 11