Ask Brolaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HYATERIA

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post

Say her sister's hotter. Gets 'em every time.
I tried that on Kayle and Morganna once after taking Rammus advice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=V-8Q4PM4PXM I don't think anything is going to change with Kat. D:

makmix

01-16-2013

My bro how are you hangin! Like legit bro, all we gotta do in fights is yell BROMACIA, charge head in and wreck some faces, ya with me on that!

Ask Brolaf

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Hello, *wheeze* Berserker.

I tried this..*weheze* Graggy Ice from Gragas, and I must admit..*wheeze* it is quite good. I suppose I owe you my thanks for the *wheeze* recommendation. And this.

*Urgot aims his Noxian Corrosive Shot at Brolaf, but instead of deadly toxins shooting out, Brolaf would he hit square in the chest with a t-shirt that says "Bro."*

I thought you might *wheeze* find it amusing in some way.
Already got a few, but thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYATERIA View Post
I tried that on Kayle and Morganna once after taking Rammus advice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=V-8Q4PM4PXM I don't think anything is going to change with Kat. D:
That's because Talon already used that on Morgana. Try other people!
Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
My bro how are you hangin! Like legit bro, all we gotta do in fights is yell BROMACIA, charge head in and wreck some faces, ya with me on that!
Right on, bro!

makmix

01-26-2013

"BROLAF! I come back bro, with GRAGGY. We need to do some public relations for you man. It's been a week and nothing in your Ask the Amazing Brolaf. Listen I'ma put this poster up and people will be coming back in to bring you your 2 - no....... 6 hot chicks."

((bump cuz i miss you brolaf......))

Ask Brolaf

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
"BROLAF! I come back bro, with GRAGGY. We need to do some public relations for you man. It's been a week and nothing in your Ask the Amazing Brolaf. Listen I'ma put this poster up and people will be coming back in to bring you your 2 - no....... 6 hot chicks."

((bump cuz i miss you brolaf......))
Right on bro! I do need that publicity!

makmix

01-26-2013

"Bro, I asked this chick if shes single and like, I'm totally gonna ask her out. Can ya give bro to bro advice on how to smooth your way into the question."

Ask Brolaf

01-26-2013

Just ask bro! Be straightforward!

makmix

01-26-2013

"Well I asked her...... I'm just waitin on 1 of 2 words....."

McDouggal

02-01-2013

((My god, this entire thread is awesome. Easily my favorite RP thread))

((I'm going to be starting to create a character for myself on these forums. I've been lurking for quite a bit now, and it would be quite interesting to actually actively participate in this.))

A man in matte black half plate, with a kite shield on his back and an oddly curved short sword at his waist walks in. He's obviously a bit buzzed already.

"Hey Brolaf, you drink anything besides Graggy? Cuz I've got this bottle of Whiskey and a couple of shot glasses, if you want a few shots."

makmix

02-01-2013

Augustus drops in through a hole in the roof. He stand his full six feet nine inches making the ever awesome Brolaf look short.

"Brolaf... Show me the ways of a good time. I wish to become lively once more."

He says this all in a monotonous non chalant tone.