Ask Brolaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Here, take this case, bro!
Nevermind, it turns out that 4 is my limit. Now, how do you deal with the horrible headaches you get afterward?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

Senior Member

05-04-2012

S'how exactly did ya' guess Pantheon can only drink bout four Graggys fore he'd be out? Cuz ah done drank him under the table so quick it was near laughable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

05-04-2012

It's all skill!

...Wait.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

namora

Senior Member

05-06-2012

Whoa! Bro...Things died down here...I thought this was a non-stop party location where the Graggy comes ice cold and constantly! I guess I need a more reliable source bro, you be slackin'. Also, where are the chicks?! aren't you supposed to bring all the girls to the club? bro...I'm disappointed...I'll hit you up when you have something going again...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chereline

Junior Member

05-07-2012

bromacia!!!!!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

05-07-2012

So, Brolaf,

You seem to have run away in terror upon my suggestion that you aid me in "Broification". Am I really that repugnant? Don't you find me beautiful?

-The Serpent's Embrace


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by namora View Post
Whoa! Bro...Things died down here...I thought this was a non-stop party location where the Graggy comes ice cold and constantly! I guess I need a more reliable source bro, you be slackin'. Also, where are the chicks?! aren't you supposed to bring all the girls to the club? bro...I'm disappointed...I'll hit you up when you have something going again...
The chicks are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
So, Brolaf,

You seem to have run away in terror upon my suggestion that you aid me in "Broification". Am I really that repugnant? Don't you find me beautiful?

-The Serpent's Embrace
...I'd say here, but I'm not so sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chereline View Post
bromacia!!!!!!!!!!!
*Dons a monocle*
Yes, quite.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

namora

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Yo, Bro, watch the Code, if you-know-who finds out, you'll be on probation again(we NEED those parties bro, Bromacia is so lonely without the brotacular Brolaf), also chances are you'll be "stoned" in a more literal sense. Otherwise...Rock on Bro!

*sitting in a booth near Xin and Brolaf, sippin' some Graggy and pretending to read a newspaper while listening to a particularly interesting conversation*

(Who drinks Graggy while reading a newspaper? so clich)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by namora View Post
Yo, Bro, watch the Code, if you-know-who finds out, you'll be on probation again(we NEED those parties bro, Bromacia is so lonely without the brotacular Brolaf), also chances are you'll be "stoned" in a more literal sense. Otherwise...Rock on Bro!

*sitting in a booth near Xin and Brolaf, sippin' some Graggy and pretending to read a newspaper while listening to a particularly interesting conversation*

(Who drinks Graggy while reading a newspaper? so clich)
I gotcha back, bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

05-10-2012

((Bro-bump!))