Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Brolaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-24-2012

Quote:
LeagueOfRiot:
Sup Brolaf,

In our world, we have some awesome booze in Australia, ever thought of trying a different taste from our world?

- Sincerely, LeagueOfRiot - A Bro.


I'll have to ask the Earth summoner. I think the bro's name was Belthazor or somethin'...

Quote:
Ask Grªves:
You seem fond of yer liquor n' booze boy. You ever tried the Blidgewater Special? Mighty fine ah drinkin' challange from Bildgewater, if ya' can finish it ya' leave with as much coin as yer' mug can hold n' then some. Hahaha...


Oh, it's on, bro!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeagueOfRiot

Member

04-25-2012

Quote:
Ask Brolaf:
I'll have to ask the Earth summoner. I think the bro's name was Belthazor or somethin'...

A secret stock huh? May I ask Brolaf, what do you eat? Because I'm having a nice human treat called Pringles, good classic chips.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Quote:
LeagueOfRiot:
A secret stock huh? May I ask Brolaf, what do you eat? Because I'm having a nice human treat called Pringles, good classic chips.


Whatever's around, bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskVoidWalker

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Brolaf,

How is it your axe are able to go through walls and trees when made of non metal?

-Kassadin, The Void Walker


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-25-2012

Quote:
AskVoidWalker:
Brolaf,

How is it your axe are able to go through walls and trees when made of non metal?

-Kassadin, The Void Walker


Wacky summoner magic, I think...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeagueOfRiot

Member

04-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Brolaf:
Quote:
AskVoidWalker;23622256:
Brolaf,

How is it your axe are able to go through walls and trees when made of non metal?

-Kassadin, The Void Walker

Wacky summoner magic, I think...


****it Gravity.

Also, to your answer to my other question. I think you would be good with some Roasted Chicken, or just Graggy Ice itself. Gragas might as well make a Graggy that fills you up so you don't need the daily three meals.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-27-2012

Quote:
LeagueOfRiot:
****it Gravity.

Also, to your answer to my other question. I think you would be good with some Roasted Chicken, or just Graggy Ice itself. Gragas might as well make a Graggy that fills you up so you don't need the daily three meals.


Hmm...I'll ask about it, bro!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-28-2012

((Bro-worthy bump!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

04-28-2012

Brolaf,

How much Graggy do you think I could take?



Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

04-28-2012

BROE!

Mundo found horrible thing Mundo no can get drunk Graggy no effect him no buzz no notin!

FIND WAY TO HELP MUN-BRO!!!!!!

-Mundo, the Madman of Zaun