Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

10-06-2012

Gerald smiles
Gerald: don't care
he appears behind her and attempts to kick her

SuperMan Pix

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Gerald smiles
Gerald: don't care
he appears behind her and attempts to kick her
hmph. WELL in THAT case I GUESS i have to-

*Pix whispers in her ear for a moment*

hmmm?? OH OK!!! well i GUESS i have to COMPLETELY ignore YOU!!!

*Lulu lands on the ground and begins skipping to the sparring grounds for her spar with Shyvana, completely taking out the very existence of Gerald in her mind*

benjimenfire

10-07-2012

Gerald's shadow wraps around lulu's through and pulls her back
Gerald:your not going anywhere

SuperMan Pix

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Gerald's shadow wraps around lulu's through and pulls her back
Gerald:your not going anywhere
*Lulu shields herself and continues to skip to the sparring grounds*

Unique Traveler

10-07-2012

*Meanwhile, SG was still at the house, but basically observing everything that happened((including the curtains and drapes part)), sees that Lulu is needed elsewhere, but Gerald is not letting her. To simply hurry this along so he can ask her some questions when she has time, SG pulls out two skewers and quickly pricks his back and the right side of his torso, then throws them at Gerald, in an attempt to paralyze him.*

SuperMan Pix

10-09-2012

(bump)

SuperMan Pix

10-11-2012

(Lulu tastic Bump)

Iron Ambássador

10-11-2012

Sorceress

Tell me, what started the animosity between yourself and Tristana? I know her side, but I wish to know both sides of the story.

- Poppy

SuperMan Pix

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Sorceress

Tell me, what started the animosity between yourself and Tristana? I know her side, but I wish to know both sides of the story.

- Poppy
now THAT I think about IT, TRISTANA was USUALLY kind of SCARED of me AT THE beginning!!! but THEN she STARTED obsessing ABOUT me NOT having a BABY cuz that JERK MEGLING from SEVERAL HUNDRED years apparently DECREED that ANY Yordle WHO has FAE powers cannot HAVE a BABY!!! don't ASK ME why he MADE that part of HIS 17 PLEDGES of the MEGLING COMMANDO'S cuz i HAVE NO idea EITHER!!!! and THEN Tristana started TO GET reaaaaly MURDEROUS and BLOOTHIRSTY over me BECAUSE i had MOLLY!!!!! did YOU know that SINCE i had MOLLY, SHE tried to KILL her 18 times AND she TRIED to KILL me 12 TIMES!!! you WERE THERE at BANDLE CITY when she SUNK a KNIFE into me RIIIIGHT??

Iron Ambássador

10-11-2012

I was there yes. Even though Tristana is a close friend of mine, I do not allow murder attempts to be performed. I did also protect you from that honestly idiotic summoner who believed himself to be more than fit to fight a Champion. Even odder, I saw him claiming that I couldn't beat him in a fight, when I did not even fight properly. Apparently me holding back on all of the abilities I am known for in the League means to him that I cannot beat him. But it is worrying that Tristana is that hellbent on murdering a child... I need to look into this further on a later date.

- Poppy