I hate the new UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

WTF is with the unused space on the new UI it's like they went for minimilism and made a bunch of buttons really tiny then left these 2 huge blocks of worthless unused space Like I want to look at bricks all game.

iceraven

10-22-2009

I think the old UI was much smoother, and at least when you shrank it down it shrunk into the corner of the screen instead of the new UI which stays in the middle of the screen and looks nasty. Also I agree with all the statements saying "wtf is with all the unused space".

Guillotine

10-22-2009

my vote for oldstyle UI

rrspjames

10-22-2009

I find this UI harder to use then the old one. I dont like how small it is. I wish we could have an option to choose between the two.

Ivandir

10-22-2009

The ****ing buttons are way to small to press with that giant finger of a mouse pointer...

And those square UI panels are like knifes to my eyes. Such a huge disapointment this new HUD is and don't make me mention the travesty of the new announcer who sounds asleep half the time. Might as well get Homer Simpson to announce the kills and that will be more entertaining.

Krom

10-22-2009

I dislike it.

Everything is harder to read.

Am I about to level?

Do I have an unused skill point?

Whats my ATK DMG? *squint*

How much health do they have?

*click click click* ****ING OPEN YOU P.O.S. SHOP WINDOW!

jozu

10-22-2009

WTF? I was trying to play with the new UI but there's too much space on the screen now! sexiness + added visability?? SUX!

Evil Jefferson

10-22-2009

Well hate being a rather strong word, the new HUD is definitely smaller which takes up less screen real estate. However smaller is not equivalent to practical. I believe an LUA approach might work better for users to craft their own HUD that suites them best. This could save development time with RIOTS's effort trying out different screen styles.