I hate the new UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiDdelz

10-21-2009

+1 for option to choose between the two

Mpalm

10-21-2009

Love the new UI. Huge improvement.

Zurkzarha

10-21-2009

[x] Old UI back!
New is like HoN seek forever to find anything

Brigog

10-21-2009

Coming from a Graphic Designer... This new UI is a HUGE step in the wrong direction. Its clunky and very unattractive. it also blocks a large portion of the middle/bottom screen which gives the lower team an advantage of you not being able to see them as quickly as if they were above you. If you choose to keep this UI then I highly encourage you to allow players to select which one they wish to use. Furthermore if you don't want to maintain the old UI then allow players to create their own.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

10-21-2009

Option between both would be nice even though I like the new one more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigog View Post
Coming from a Graphic Designer... This new UI is a HUGE step in the wrong direction. Its clunky and very unattractive. it also blocks a large portion of the middle/bottom screen which gives the lower team an advantage of you not being able to see them as quickly as if they were above you. If you choose to keep this UI then I highly encourage you to allow players to select which one they wish to use. Furthermore if you don't want to maintain the old UI then allow players to create their own.
To bad it's smaller then the old one and takes up less room... You sure your a Graphical Designer?

Yeorwned

10-21-2009

I love minimalistic but it's overly done so.

Kekleon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

I'm confused the new one seems to take up a lot less room, what exactly do all of you find wrong with it?

handpartytowel

10-21-2009

really ugly. looks like a homemade ui for warcraft 2.

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigog View Post
If you're a graphic designer you should also realize that art projects different opinions, which is why we should have the option to choose between them. Personally, I love this. Also, it's smaller than the last one if you haven't noticed.

Lorathon

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekleon View Post
I'm confused the new one seems to take up a lot less room, what exactly do all of you find wrong with it?
For me:
1. Shop button is too small
2. Can't click the K/D/A bar to get scorebored actual button for scoreboard is small
3. The relevent information is directly below my character, so instead of making a diagnal motion with my eyes, I'm instead forced to change the focus of my eyes which I find awkward.
4. Buttons for abilities are small, don't have a numbers on the countdown showing time remaining.
5. Tons of unused space next to really small icons on the bottom.
6. Still no colorblind option

This game just isn't dynamic enough for me to need every inch of space on my screen to optimize performance. What I do need to optimize my performance is knowledge of my cooldowns, mana, health, current gold, and the minimap; none of these are prominent enough for me.

I find it minimalistic for the sake of being minimalistic; it should be in the interest of helping performance through clearly displaying information at a glance.