Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I hate the new UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iceraven

10-21-2009

When I read the patch notes saying that the new UI was supposed to show more of the gameplay area and I wouldn't have to have the old interface shrunk down to 50% when I'm on purple I was happy face. But now that I've seen the new UI, I honestly think it takes up MORE room than the old UI. Please change it or revert to the old UI.

Legenis

10-21-2009

If anything, give an option to choose between what UI you want to us. I personally love the new one. although I wish the spell level up icones were a bit more bolder and stood out more. other than thay its awsome.

Catmuffins

Recruiter

10-21-2009

hmmm... i like the old UI a lot more :\

Dralzar

10-21-2009

I couldn't agree more.

And I suppose you mean stoked, not stocked? Haha.

iceraven

10-21-2009

Dralzar I will come and kill you for correcting my spelling mystacke.

Cereal

Adjudicator

10-21-2009

Did you readjust your interface zoom setting icecraven? Anyway, I like it.

Rootins

10-21-2009

I dislike the new UI and i agree you should have an option on which one you would like to use.

Lerry the Lebster

10-21-2009

I very much dislike the new interface and I would like it if they went back or at least gave me an option to choose.

iceraven

10-21-2009

I did shrink down the new interface but it still covers more room than the old UI, and I would love the option to choose between the two. If it was made to where I could move around the interface...even better.

Lerry the Lebster

10-21-2009

Not to mention the new one looks exactly like HoN's and just doesn't fit the feel of LoL at all...