AD Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redlockz

03-31-2012

Can anyone tell me or show me a good AD build order for kennen?

Hi I am Akana

03-31-2012

Check out the solo mid builds. That's what I use and they seem to work great for me.

DragonStryker

04-02-2012

Hes better ap
Go ap

VanAkuma

04-02-2012

I disagree with DragonStryker.. His AP is good, but his AD is also just as good, so I cant really say which ones better. When I play AD kennen, I play it like how i play my AD carries
start boots 3, go in to 2 dorans in to berserker, in to vamp sceptor, bf sword, in to infinity edge or BT.
Core items should be
BT, IE, Phantmo Dancer and T2 Boots

Kyle Wilson

04-03-2012

2 Doran's blades, Wriggles, (For dat lifesteal, much like how Kennen would build WotA because he needed spell vamp) IE, Phantom Dancer, etc.

Bunnymo chan

04-03-2012

AD kennen is played in tourney by M5, Ad kennen is viable, just go typical carry build. infinity edge, blood thirster, phantom dancer, Veil/GA for defensive, last whisper/cleaver, and zerk/merc/tabi boots.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

AD Kennen is viable, but you need the proper team comp and playstyle to support the utility that he adds to the team. If you're solo-queuing, I would recommend simply sticking with AP. Of course, to each their own and you can still find success with him, but it will be more difficult.

Traiborn

04-03-2012

AD kennen, it's like AP kennen with out the damage.

Emeraldw

04-03-2012

AD Kennen is a TERRIBLE AD carry. You do not pick him as AD because he is a good AD carry.

The reason M5 and others choose him as their AD is for a couple primary reasons:

1. He lanes much better than other AD carries from early to mid game.
2. Ganking Bot with a kennen is much easier and vastly more terrifying with his AOE CC.
3. He has a sorta Steroid on his W.

He is not an AD carry and will never put out the same damage as one. This is what people fail to grasp about AD Kennen. It isn't that AD kennen is good as an AD, it is that he is better than other AD's in the lane. Late game kennen will fall off very hard compared to other actual AD carries with their AD Steroids. At that point kennen is more a stun bot than a murderer of teams.

It isn't that AD kennen is unviable, but so many do not understand why they use him and how he works. He works for early-mid advantage while still having a sorta AD carry.

Personally I think it wastes the fantastic power of AP Kennen but I can see why he is used. He should however only be used in ranked 5's games for when teams can prepare and plan for him. He is not a solo-que terror.

i is ryan

04-03-2012

I'm thinking to each their own. AP Kennen Vs AD Kennen, AP will win. But AD kennen is still very viable I've seen them completely tear apart other ad carry. Kennen has the ability to chase and run away, initiate ultimate to really kick some booty, out harass especially cause he doesn't have mana problems to deal with, and he stuns.

There's just so many reason he IS viable.

As for the build, I go the typical but get wriggles early for sustain and great csing.