Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeleste

03-31-2012

Quote:
GrimCrimson:
I find all this Tryndamere OP hype annoying,

@OP , he only gets .35% crit chance per fury, which he wastes if you burst him to the point where he has to Q to heal (which is near useless until level 5), and he has to farm a lot to get 100 fury, which any good ranged carry can stop.

amen.

ImNotEvenThatMad

03-31-2012

i feed tryndamere and he woop my ass wtf riot? nerf now

Wacky

04-01-2012

LoL trynd not op yes he is very annoying but is countered just like every champ.
my LuLu has pooped on 95% of trynds i play against... just get CC and burst him down quick n throw ignite on him when he ults...Also there are way more champs that are better in 3v3 then trynd
so dunno why your crying over 1 champ.

RepitheGOD

Recruiter

04-01-2012

Quote:
Wacky:
LoL trynd not op yes he is very annoying but is countered just like every champ.
my LuLu has pooped on 95% of trynds i play against... just get CC and burst him down quick n throw ignite on him when he ults...Also there are way more champs that are better in 3v3 then trynd
so dunno why your crying over 1 champ.

I agree, because nunu can easily counter trynd.

K K0

04-01-2012

LOL. There needs to be draft mode, Nuff said.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1839261&highlight=3v3+draft+mode

SleepyDeath

04-02-2012

you can buy thornmail but you cant buy skill... fortunately ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUY THORNMAIL YOU FKIN SCRUB NOOBS SO STOP *****IN ABOUT TRYN

fazisi

04-02-2012

I laugh multiple times a day as Trynda*****s fail to activate ult in time because they were not expecting the instantaneous beatdown they just received.

Darkassault

04-03-2012

Quote:
IcySummoner:
The first page of this forum list has about 5 complain threads about tyrnd. You guys just got mad because you cant play against him. Morgana and Ashe in a lane sweep him so bad he cant get back to jungle after Morgana's Dark Binding if it lands. Ashe ultis and he wouldnt get anywhere near the brush in top. mid he would run top brush and you can circle around as ashe. You guys are very immature about him and need to focus on other things. so what if he has big crit? team gank him if you guys are really that mad. other overpowered champs or champ teams are what you need to focus on. STOP RAGING ABOUT TYRANDAMERE

Team gank him? Cause he won't laugh at you when he just spins down toward lizard. Tryn can easily kill ashe with a spin and W, ashe has to kite which means shes going to have her back toward tryn at first with ensures an immediate slow on her. Morganas Q is soo hard to dodge too right? Heh, yeah.

Ignite on tryndamere won't kill him. I've tested it hundreds of times. It will get him below 10 health but will never kill him if he heals. His ability to easily jungle and spin back into lane to 3 shot the opponent is far too superior to anyone else.

So you take CC to stop him? Hah yeah for a whole 4 seconds in which he can ult and spin away, only to come back and pick the others off in a second or two.