killing ashe, AN OBSESSION

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2012

Twitch, Morgana, and Fiddlesticks

LastStaX

05-27-2012

kennen oh man i hate that little ******* so much.

Nitram2012

05-27-2012

Ashe I can deal with. Master Yi.... I love killing him. He can dish out the damage and when he uses his ult to get away, I use the jungle to go around and meet up with him when he thinks no one is chasing him. Normally get him by surprise... works for me. If nothing else Yi ran a long way from the fight. Ignite helps on him too.

I Call ADC Bot

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlucill View Post
i hate Fizz with a ****ing passion. i love, LOVE killing him every single time i do. my hate for him is more than WW, and ****.
^ this. Oh God, this.

I have a vivid memory of one of my kills on a Fizz, in which I was gangplank and I Parlay Crit him in the FACE, turning his remaining health bar completely red. It was probably the most satisfying kill I've ever done.

Lightsaber

05-28-2012

Kassadin. Stupid alien teleporting around the map and shooting silence blobs at me.

Kennen. Little kid with a costume and lightning powers that runs away fast.

Lajinn5

05-28-2012

im obsessed with killing yi, teemo, ashe, and shaco
\

Spron

05-29-2012

my most hated champion is Vlad. When I was a noobie to the game, every time I would go mid/top against a Vlad, he would destroy me because I didn't know how he worked, so I definitely didn't know how to play against him. I love peeing in his pool.

Retto112

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Called Top Lane View Post
^ this. Oh God, this.

I have a vivid memory of one of my kills on a Fizz, in which I was gangplank and I Parlay Crit him in the FACE, turning his remaining health bar completely red. It was probably the most satisfying kill I've ever done.
I enjoy playing Fizz, but I hate fighting against him. He manages to get away from almost everything you throw at him. (Probably why I enjoy playing him, haha. xD)

Oh, and I'd like to run Pantheon and Nidalee through with a trident.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LoL at League of Legends