killing ashe, AN OBSESSION

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kirafa

04-01-2012

My list:
Shaco: free flash plus stealth; can use boxes to cover his escape that fear you and prevent you from chasing him
Twitch: indefinite stealth + insane AS + ranged = most annoying little f***er ever; despite being a girl, at least Eve has the balls to be melee and have a limited stealth time
Ashe: frost shot as she runs away; "R", 'nuff said
Gangplank: Parrrrrley will take out half your health in one shot; with max CDR, he spams it, and you die in about 5 seconds; oranges are the most annoying thing ever; health him and gets rid of all CC; like he's carrying Soraka and a QSS or Cleanse that has a 10 second CD at max CDR
Mundo: doesn't die and goes where he pleases; 'nuff said
Ahri: for whatever reason, I just hate her; probably cuz of her charm
Mordekaiser: start attacking him; he presses "E" on your minion wave; shield blocks 75% of your damage
Soraka: silence; can heal herself a lot with max CDR; doesn't die if she takes Heal; Astral Blessing + Wish + Heal = annoying healing Soraka
Ryze: dat cc

Cr33pSh0Wx

04-01-2012

I enjoy killing tryndameres that think that hes a good champ and they play him, i like picking leblanc and killing him faster then his brain can process the fact that he needs to ult

Leg Deepp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-01-2012

twitch becomes visible, instant autofocus.

SaveTheMaids

05-24-2012

Nah I hate her too.
I lost a close game once because I left the team formation just to kill Ashe.

I managed to take her down, but we ended up getting aced by the Janna, Talon, and Darius. Then they pushed our nexus down.

I regret nothing.

Heaviest Flow

05-24-2012

I hate shaco

KrimzonSlash

05-24-2012

i have to say xin is my rage character. That QWE combo is already too much without his ult and the lifesteal he gets......SO MUCH RAGE. i died solely because of the lifesteal he naturally has

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

Shaco. Every time I see him I hope I'm not playing solo top or mid.

colorblindninja

05-24-2012

I too have that feeling, but about blitzcrank. "oh look i can just pull you in with my super arm, and now that you're either in the range of my turret or another champ, I'll just knock you up in the air and slow you so there is no possible way for you to survive." I hate him . . .

Technician Tim

05-24-2012

i feel this way about a few champions myself..vayne being one of them, also teemo..and twitch

GayNProud4Life

05-24-2012

Twitch - Hate on my team and other teams. Sole purpose is to KS (goes invisible during team fights,
waits til others on other team are low, then KS's)
Tryndamere- Always arrogant players that think they are gods gift to leagues despite their OP champ
Master Yi- Requires the least skill of any champ to play, and no matter how bad the player is, yi
is always strong
Blitzcrank- I always play GP, and Blitzcranks grab is my eternal enemy
Singed - I JUST HATE HIM

Other champs I hate include Jax, Mord, Shaco, and Eve(on my team)