Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

killing ashe, AN OBSESSION

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banuvan

04-01-2012

Everybodies answer should be Teemo.

TFponyman

04-01-2012

leblanc... the wait in the bushes and 2 shot u when u walk by tactic is annoying. Olaf and master ***** ults r gay as well

Latterus14

04-01-2012

Cass's scream when she dies is extremely satisfying

Kavrae

04-01-2012

I have that same level of rage for Fiddlesticks. I don't know what it is, but fights against him always drive me insane.

Noshamwow

04-01-2012

We were having problems with an Ashe one game I bought Frozen Mallet on Graves and she died...a lot! My personal emnity extends towards Morgana (if she is well played she is so much trouble), and Mordekaiser too.

TeknoWizard

04-01-2012

Gangplank. *Shudder* I hate that guy.

But it is so fun to be on the other side of the hate. I love playing Twitch and watching their entire team chase me across the entire map.

Blaine Tog

04-01-2012

Shaco and Shen. I can't f-ing stand those guys.

ZeOneNZeOnly

04-01-2012

I love killing ashe and yi. I just know they have to be pissed because if they get fed they start raping. I just love taking that away from them. LOL!

Banuvan

04-01-2012

Honestly the most annoying champ to me i Lux. Her range makes things such a pita.

Triska

04-01-2012

Quote:
Autumn Vi:
For me, I get satisfaction out of killing Kennen and Master Yi. Kennen for his stun and Lightning Rushing away and Master Yi for his stupid Highlander ult where he can't be slowed. I enjoy killing Yi while he tries to Meditate.

I am full of hate for Master Yi. So, so full of hate.