Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

killing ashe, AN OBSESSION

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outplay Nation

03-30-2012

Hi I have an obsession with ashe.She is probably the champion i hate the most. She piss me off with her slow/run away combo,. When i fight i try to focus her only and to kill her then i either die to her teamates or escape. But if we loose a teamfightand i managed to kill ashe im still happy. I don't know how to explain my feeling its just an amazing comfort to kill that road runner. And also if ashe is not banned i never use a champion like udyr or sion that can easily be kited because there is nothing more frustrating than being kited by that ****. Anyone has same hostility towards ashe than i do or im just crazy?

King Manly

03-30-2012

mmm i don't have the same hostility towards ashe, but for other champions, definately.

Banuvan

03-30-2012

I got a Quadra which lead to the final push of the game on Ashe tonight.

Haen

Recruiter

03-31-2012

I think everyone has that champion that makes them rage. Ashe is probably a more unique pick, but I can see it.

Epjest

03-31-2012

Half the player base has that feeling with Twitch.

I have that feeling about Soraka and Irelia. Both of them deserve to be ground into dust.

sethyd

03-31-2012

Play a champion with a gap closer and build Frozen Mallet and Phantom Dancer. /dead

Outplay Nation

03-31-2012

thats why i always pplay akali with rylai XD

Sephïroth

03-31-2012

I feel your pain. Not so much about Ashe...I'm all about pubstomping a Vladd. Oh, J/k!!! I didn't actually want to kill you while you puddle off. Stupid mother oh look a pretty rainbow.

R34rd3n

Recruiter

03-31-2012

Annie has always twisted the knife for me...

Autumn Vi

04-01-2012

For me, I get satisfaction out of killing Kennen and Master Yi. Kennen for his stun and Lightning Rushing away and Master Yi for his stupid Highlander ult where he can't be slowed. I enjoy killing Yi while he tries to Meditate.