Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoever goes bot is ALWAYS LAST PLACE in Dominion..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyvernfist

03-31-2012

As a consistent top player, I just want to say "Thanks!" to y'all who hold bot for me.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

03-31-2012

Quote:
urmamasllama:
wait.

isnt that ARAB with a cheater?

thanks a lot arab

ruining dominion for low level summoners since 2012

DoYouLikeMyHat

03-31-2012

The problem isnt your score being low, its mouth breathers using it as a barometer of contribution.

Dont know how many times ragers have declared they're reporting me or someone else on the team because their score is perceived as too low even if we win at the end.

Panwar

03-31-2012

Karthus disagrees with the premise of this thread.

DoYouLikeMyHat

03-31-2012

Quote:
Panwar:
Karthus disagrees with the premise of this thread.

If you are a bad Karthus who uses his ult to pick up kills, after a team fight has ended.

Panwar

03-31-2012

Quote:
DoYouLikeMyHat:
If you are a bad Karthus who uses his ult to pick up kills, after a team fight has ended.

I typically wait until the enemy team has commited. That way your ult goes towards winning a fight and not just scaring them away. But it doesn't matter I typically get 1st or 2nd whenever I play Karthus(also probably from kills/defends netted from dying on a point). But as has already been said, score is not an indication of contribution.

Infirc

03-31-2012

Bot displays the overall performance of your team similar to tank and support on SR if bot places last it's okay he did his Job, A.ka never captured a point A.ka, never lost bot, the constant switch in Windmill, Quarry and Drill Control makes the top players end up in the first places, if your bot ended first then he either did terribly (constantly losing bot and recapping it) or he did really really well, and the team's top sucked big time,
i've got a personal and fun experience where my team got us four capped while i never lost bot in a 1v3 lane and they were never able to recover a second point even if it was 4vs2 top they ended in the firs places and i in last, i still got blamed by some of them for "not doing Anything", just a personal experience that thaught me that your bot score should be last.

larkhill

03-31-2012

Quote:
DoYouLikeMyHat:

in the words of my favorite boss in any video game ever, XT-002 no no no no no no no no

as karthus, u can ult at the beginning of a teamfight and, when your team kills the enemies, u get an assist for every kill.

someone backcapping? ult.
someone low hp after winning a duel, ult

SR karthus may be a killstealing machine dom karthis is an assist machine and assists will get u to number 1 spot very quickly.

Forestgreen02

03-31-2012

My last 10 games I was top1 playing bot corki.

LuluBella

03-31-2012

i find that going bot makes it harder to gain points, since you have to watch for ganks/farm and you get less battle points in general, but getting last doesnt matter if you did well to defend it