Nashors Tooth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detris White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Kayle, Teemo, hell i even build it on Nunu when i jungle him (AP for ice balls and ult and AS to help proc the passive) I wish I could build it in more champs because its one of my favourite items

ObscureClockwork

03-30-2012

as a orianna item, its ok, she uses it very very efficiently

just it lacks survivability

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Kayle and Teemo seem to be really the only people who would use this item... Unless you were really bored and wanted AP/Tank/AS Naut, but at that point its just trolling...

Though AS,AD Maokai would like it because it would pack a bit more punch with his Skills

Arcus Veles

03-30-2012

I get a Stinger on a lot of champs because it's cheap AS and CDR. If the game actually gets to some kind of late-game, I make it in to the Nashor's. I get it on Warwick, Teemo, Kog'Maw, Nunu, and sometimes Twitch, off the top of my head. I kind of agree that the finished product is lackluster, which is why I usually finish it last. I wouldn't write it off entirely though.

Macaco Velho

03-30-2012

Did everyone forget to mention Jax? God, it's amazing.

Plus, it's really good on Orianna.

Ask Talon

03-30-2012

Kassadin!

ImpishX

03-30-2012

Teemo? Jax? KAYLE?!

iMyung

03-30-2012

It's actually a pretty good item. Compare it with Morello's Evil tomb. You get a free 50% attack speed and more CDR, while only sacrificing 10ap and 2mp5.

For mages, core items are Deathcap, Boots, Voidstaff, and Wota. Anything else is up for debate. If you want more damage, there isn't a whole lot to choose from. If you aren't leveling an early tear, you won't get much benefit from an AA staff.

This item would be pretty good on Brand also.

pWasHere

03-30-2012

yea I use it on Orianna, but she would be the only person I would use it on bc she benefits from both the high cdr and the as, maybe Ziggs but i do not have him so I cannot try it

ISupportOrIFeed

03-30-2012

taric, the way he was meant to be played.