Nashors Tooth

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icy Prinny

03-30-2012

Have you ever tried Ziggs with it? <___<

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikiro View Post
Teemo.

Did I win?
Every time a teemo builds nashor tooth i want to find them and punch them in the ear.

Also whats the deal with ap teemo? If you want to be useless you might as well go ranged dps alistar. Really, 1 nuke and hella kiting, where bruiser teemo as decent sustain, decent survive and hella kiting. Ad teemo does decent dpsm and has hella kiting.
That was way off topic.

Aranneas

Recruiter

03-30-2012

has anyone tested it on Orianna?

Isaac Clarke

03-30-2012

Nashor's Tooth + Hextech Gunblade I find to be quite effective why? Both are hybrid items for champs like you listed, kayle/teemo/etc. You get the life steal and spellvamp which is helpful for it. Obviously items are situational, but they synergize in my opinion.

Tylendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4mad View Post
Kayle can use nashors tooth most effectively out of any champ, With kayle, ap/as/cdr all work very well, but you trade great flexibility for power in each of these. If this was a single player based game, kayle would be amazing, but since you can fill all those roles with more effective champs, kayle kinda pales in comparison.
Every time I play Kayle, I feel sad, because I remember what her old passive was like.

FleurDeMur

03-30-2012

AS Orianna

GirlsxGeneration

03-30-2012

On-hit Fizz lawl

a4mad

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyDyman View Post
Have you ever tried Ziggs with it? <___<
Thats a lot of wasted stat going into AS.
For some math, using amp tome as a reference the average point of ap costs about 21.75 gold.
Nashors tooth gives 65 ap, so 65 X 21.75 = 1413.75
Cdr is hard to put a value on, but unless 10% is 1350~ gold, its not cost effective at all.

Dethant

03-30-2012

except zigs passive benifits from the attack speed right?

Zoram

03-30-2012

Well OP you are kind of wrong and kind of right. It is good on several champions, taric kayle teemo fizz. However the issue is that the stats and costs are pretty jacked up. It costs too much and it is a totally bad item to build into with the items it builds from. It sucks a lot in that sense. You can't rush it, and it makes you glass cannon without giving enough stats to be strong enough to justify its use.

123456 ... 7