Any quick way to remove friends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackLancer

08-04-2010

I have way too many. They all suck at this point. 150+ at least.
I am 56/28 ranked, solo queue rating 1520, moving up in treeline as I haven't been playing with reliable teams as well as 5 premade.

My friends are all breakeven's or no rating. This is horrible, they all need to go. I am removing everyone even the ones that I still consistently play with.

Add BlackLancer if you have good stats btw, drop me a message on LoL.

But yeah, I wish pressing delete worked. That would be pretty nice.

Lyov

08-04-2010

right click>remove friend
you'll be here all night, pull up a beer and enjoy the fight

Slade

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post
right click>remove friend
you'll be here all night, pull up a beer and enjoy the fight
Or, after every x friends you remove, take a shot of vodka.
If you're super brave, after every friend removed take a shot of vodka. See how long it takes you, rofl.

Federici

08-04-2010

I also suggest drinking while doing this.

Or whatever else you can find in the house.

Noobus Maximus

08-04-2010

Cleanse.

BlackLancer

08-04-2010

I would die.

Cerveza's do sound good however. Brb.

I've deleted around 60 and my neck hurts.... I'm looking through profiles saving anybody with over 60% w/l

Rejected

08-05-2010

Don't delete me! Invite me to games!

I still see you online. I'm stalking you.

TheDemonLord

06-10-2011

Just keep removing the friends you don't like or know much(Right click & then press R).... don't click accept.(Only after 15 or so... or else it would disregard the previous ones).. after all of that is done.... start clicking accept until the notifications finish.. there... It's the fastest way I know.

Quote:
I had like 300 people in my list..... and didn't know ... most of them.. I was like wth.. it's hard to find whom I know and constantly play with.. then I tried to remove them but took **** so much time... then I tried Google and found this page... and you . ... know the replies... well then popes an idea..and.. here it is.. Total for me now are about 60 people whom I know..

Elite Heizer

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
Just keep removing the friends you don't like or know much(Right click & then press R).... don't click accept.(Only after 15 or so... or else it would disregard the previous ones).. after all of that is done.... start clicking accept until the notifications finish.. there... It's the fastest way I know.
that doesnt work

iwillsmashyou

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
this doesnt work. say you have 20 friends (as an example, my list is maxed and would not be doing this if i didnt have a problem). i remove 10 this way, but as soon as i click accept on the first one, clicking accept on other 9 does nothing, you will still have 19 friends in your list...... if that makes sense.

this really needs to be handled. i cannot remove 250 people one at a time.