Counters to Shen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEST NOT SUPP NA

10-20-2012

i use jayce to counter shen, i do fine. that's just me.

ransihchand

06-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam is whoa View Post
wow i love the idiots who dont read the original post. Noone cares if you suck against garen or if you think your reinventing the wheel by laning with ww, he asked if shen has a counter.

Early range penetration. A range champion who can do consistent dmg from far with good armor or mag pen (depending on champion). Ive seen mundo do well against shen as he can regen just as well and if he hits consistent cleavers does good dmg against shen. Also ahri and vayne because of their true dmg. But the biggest part of laning with shen is making him pay for trying to last hit without using vorpal blade and decent harass from afar. Dont ever get caught by a gank and try to shut him down early so he has to play catch up throughout the game.
stfu

Aearth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2013

I've taken a liking to singed against him
you can push/wave clear stupid fast if he Ults out of lane punishing him for the global pressure
don't take cham dependent on getting kills, he's hard to kill but someone with sustain/farm tools can easily out cs him
its also nice to have some cc to inturrupt ult
teleport is a great spell vs shen, let's you counter hank his ult

Doubled0wn

06-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
First Your recommendation is garbage. Second Garen is outclassed by many solo top champions Third. you said "i suck against garen" not garen counters shen try actually saying something that makes sense first.
That was obviously what he was saying without spelling it out blatantly for the unwashed masses like yourself. And you complain that he can't read.....fail

Anrui

06-27-2013

Singed works wonders against Shen. Vlad can sustain and go toe to toe with him but can't stop his ult. Uhhhh...there are others too.