Counters to Shen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naedox

05-13-2012

To be violently honest, I think that getting items like armor/magic penetration and Madrad's Bloodrazor are good items to use on Shen. Sure Shen might be epic as all hell, but every champion has a weak point.

Andarel

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekwog View Post
Never done this but thought it would be quite funny.

Step 1:Pick Zilean top.

Usually, Shen would use his ultimate to save low HP team mates right?

Well, capitalize on that by sending a bomb with Shen as he teleports, so that when he arrives, he brings a present for his low HP team mates. Profit?

You could basically farm kills that way

Keep in mind, just a thought and maybe not too viable.

James
If you want to do that, you can send Fizz top. He's a bit more reliable and you get the shark's knock-up and more damage.

Esco

05-13-2012

I was watchin a stream yesterday and they said that Lee Sin in a lane is pretty much the only counter to Shen

Nowitsfair

05-13-2012

jax

The Blu Equine

05-13-2012

WW top. %health based damage seems to be a decent basher to shen, as well as a hard cc to break him out of his ult which is why WW is seen as a good counter to shen (Q does %health based damage and his Ult can stop shen's.) vayne is also strong because of her true damage based on health on her silver bolts and i'd assume varus for the same reason as vayne. Also anybody who can deal true damage can trade toe-toe with shen as he builds very tanky. olaf is the first one that comes to mind.

Corperation

05-13-2012

Vlad, Renek, Olaf, Lee Sin, Nidalee. Nidalee can beat most champions top if your good she's one of those "unstoppables" heal nuke range DoT escapes attackspeed buff with heal. Lee sin you dodge his taunt with your mobility, Olaf you play the lightning bolt game, Vlad juts ranged poke him down, Renek dash stun DPS before he can taunt you back for 50% less damage.

Nostra63

05-14-2012

My vote would go to Tiger Udyr. You can force even a good Shen out of lane and stop his ult almost 100% of the time.

Keirndmo

05-14-2012

Udyr.
"Oh you taunted me? On hit stun! Now I'm attacking you!"
Or blitz.
Or renekton.

Sexual Healing

05-14-2012

Lulu is a dirty broken Shen counter that will send the manliest Shen's crying home. Lulu's range and early dps is out of control. I also find that champs like Kayle or Nidalee can do a decent lane against Shen early, between the range and crazy base values on their dmg.

MCMCMAN2

05-14-2012

Not sure why vlad had gotten down voted.
Vlad is an exceptional coutner to Shen. He can really harass with his own Q and sustain shen's Q. However, if you get taunted you will take a decetn amount of punishment, so be ready to dodge them. Really though, it will be an extreamly passive lane, and because Vlad is such a powerful AP carry later on, any lane which is a tie pretty much goes to vlad as a victory.