Counters to Shen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Johnny Chaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trento007 View Post
I read the original post and I'm not going to call anyone an idiot, but you said practically the same thing we said. Oh excuse me, Garen is the one that gives me problems at top, WHEN IM PLAYING SHEN.
You sir are an idiot. Also the counter to Shen is not being a baddy, baddy.

Best Warwick NA

03-31-2012

um....u all forgot trundle...he wrecks tanks and melee ad with ease

trento007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
The question was are there counters to Shen? Is he unstoppable? Not who do you lane with and who wrecks you top? Not really a hard question to answer but I guess its tougher than it looks. I gave examples of how to counter and who to play not I suck against "fill on the blank". I don't know what kind of English you took in school but our posts are different. Mine actually answers a question and yours makes useless statements of your failures.

downvote hate me more cause you cant read and answer questions properly.
Ok seriously Sam is Whoa, first of all I didn't downvote you. Someone else did. Second, I suggested his better survivability and sustain and that's why out of everyone, he somewhat counters me, as well as answering the question the OP asked. Third, you started the blame game of "you suck and I don't" kinda **** about failures, so shut up. Fourth, English is English you ******.

Mr Johnny Chaos, Shen is my main and I don't suck with him, you sir are also a ****ing idiot.

Ok I'm done raging on this thread now, sorry OP these dumbasses have pissed me off but I gave my recommendation and I hope it helps.

Hitoroki

03-31-2012

Quote:
Ok seriously Sam is Whoa, first of all I didn't downvote you. Someone else did. Second, I suggested his better survivability and sustain and that's why out of everyone, he somewhat counters me, as well as answering the question the OP asked. Third, you started the blame game of "you suck and I don't" kinda **** about failures, so shut up. Fourth, English is English you ******.

Mr Johnny Chaos, Shen is my main and I don't suck with him, you sir are also a ****ing idiot.

Ok I'm done raging on this thread now, sorry OP these dumbasses have pissed me off but I gave my recommendation and I hope it helps.
Oh Shen is your main?

Tell me more about how you started playing him after his remake.

Mr Johnny Chaos

03-31-2012

Trento, you seem pretty mad. are you mad bro? It's ok to suck with your main, we all can't be phreak.

Sam Is Whoa

03-31-2012

Quote:

First Your recommendation is garbage. Second Garen is outclassed by many solo top champions Third. you said "i suck against garen" not garen counters shen try actually saying something that makes sense first. Fourth yes the same words do mean the same thing very astute of you my young pupil. However stating something without any substance as to why you believe this to be true sir is....well....just not effecive. You said i cant fight garen thats it. noone cares that you suck **** against a low teir champ that should be outclassed by most all other champs. we would have cared if you said "garen seems to be a good counter but I have no idea why just because he regens well and blows me outta the water". You sir are just not being helpful enough to the op I was stricly pointing that out. Your laziness(as to not put effort or detail in your post) has made the OP realize nothing about countering shen.

Now go pack your chocolate milk and snack pack for lunch little boy cause you have been schooled.

PrincessIrelia

05-12-2012

I would say GP and ahri counter shen. Outside of top lane, I would say sivir counters shen because you're too fast for him whenever he ults bot lane during laning phase. This allows your top to push for a tower generally unless shen has a tele up. If shen tries to dive the tower, GP can always ult it.

Greekwog

05-13-2012

Never done this but thought it would be quite funny.

Step 1:Pick Zilean top.

Usually, Shen would use his ultimate to save low HP team mates right?

Well, capitalize on that by sending a bomb with Shen as he teleports, so that when he arrives, he brings a present for his low HP team mates. Profit?

You could basically farm kills that way

Keep in mind, just a thought and maybe not too viable.

James

Greekwog

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Johnny Chaos View Post
Trento, you seem pretty mad. are you mad bro? It's ok to suck with your main, we all can't be phreak.
Phreak isn't even that good... Lol.

Dorsia

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekwog View Post
Never done this but thought it would be quite funny.

Step 1:Pick Zilean top.

Usually, Shen would use his ultimate to save low HP team mates right?

Well, capitalize on that by sending a bomb with Shen as he teleports, so that when he arrives, he brings a present for his low HP team mates. Profit?

You could basically farm kills that way

Keep in mind, just a thought and maybe not too viable.

James
laughed out loud when i read this. would LOVE to see it happen lol