Counters to Shen?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Characteristic

03-30-2012

There has to be a counter to shen out there... Olaf is even with shen, not really a counter... Is shen an unstoppable champion now?

CEETGEEK

03-30-2012

Are you talking about solo top shen or support shen?

trento007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Garen is the one that gives me problems at top, he is tanky enough where I can't kill him and his sustain is better.

RuisuStyle

03-30-2012

Warwick Solo top seems to be doing great for me. I know a lot of people frown upon WW in lane but he's a great Solo top champ.

Sam Is Whoa

03-31-2012

wow i love the idiots who dont read the original post. Noone cares if you suck against garen or if you think your reinventing the wheel by laning with WW, He asked if shen has a counter.

Early range penetration. A range champion who can do consistent dmg from far with good armor or mag pen (depending on champion). Ive seen Mundo do well against shen as he can regen just as well and if he hits consistent cleavers does good dmg against shen. Also ahri and vayne because of their true dmg. but the biggest part of laning with shen is making him pay for trying to last hit without using vorpal blade and decent harass from afar. Dont ever get caught by a gank and try to shut him down early so he has to play catch up throughout the game.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Shen is hard to "Counter" Per say, because he has pretty infinite sustain and unless he's bad you're probably not going to get many kills on him. There's not many solo top with the range to zone him out, but I imagine a longer range champion such as Cait may be able to dominate him. I don't play Cait, and usually if I'm solo top against Shen I just pick someone who can do sustain and do enough damage to kill him when ganked.

Keeping Shen from farm just doesn't seem like a fun task, the best I could offer is watch your minions, and when he is about to last hit harras him. This is something that takes a lot of focus, because when I first started doing this I lost out on a lot of my own farm.

MeetYourMaker

03-31-2012

want to know how to beat shen?
ward, farm.

trento007

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
wow i love the idiots who dont read the original post. Noone cares if you suck against garen or if you think your reinventing the wheel by laning with WW, He asked if shen has a counter.
I read the original post and I'm not going to call anyone an idiot, but you said practically the same thing we said. Oh excuse me, Garen is the one that gives me problems at top, WHEN IM PLAYING SHEN.

Sam Is Whoa

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trento007 View Post
I read the original post and I'm not going to call anyone an idiot, but you said practically the same thing we said. Oh excuse me, Garen is the one that gives me problems at top, WHEN IM PLAYING SHEN.
The question was are there counters to Shen? Is he unstoppable? Not who do you lane with and who wrecks you top? Not really a hard question to answer but I guess its tougher than it looks. I gave examples of how to counter and who to play not I suck against "fill on the blank". I don't know what kind of English you took in school but our posts are different. Mine actually answers a question and yours makes useless statements of your failures.

downvote hate me more cause you cant read and answer questions properly.

Djtooth

03-31-2012

Vlad can brawl with shen up top, but he can't stop his ults.

12345 ... 6