What exactly is a right click hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PardonMySwag

08-04-2010

I'm not a noobie at all, but I see this term float around occasionally, and the names Yi and Ashe are already mentioned. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Luckyluckylicked

08-04-2010

i think it is easy to use auto atack characters with little to none skillshots.. i may be wrong but its something along those lines

Luckyluckylicked

08-04-2010

ie right click to atack and still win haha

BawksUvAydes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Yeah, it's as these guys said, it's a character that doesn't really rely on their skills, they rely on damage output from their regular attack to do damage. Thus, all you have to do is right click to move and right click to attack to win with them. That's not to say their skills are useless, just that the majority of their strength comes from simply attacking regularly because their abilities are either on long cooldowns or just aren't good to spam all the time (just waiting to finish enemies off or starting a fight or something). Like Ashe has volley, which is kind of spammable, but it's still got a medium-length cooldown on it and takes a sizable chunk of mana, so you can't just use it all the time. One of her abilities is just an area reveal on the map, so it doesn't really count. Another of her abilities is just a toggle on/off passive, and her ultimate is pretty much the only thing that she uses other than volley, and it's got a long cooldown. Thus, most of her power is in her auto-attacking from right clicking, since that's really all she's going to be doing most of the time.

Kureno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Right click heroes also tend to have abilities that synergise well with autoattacking, such as Yi's Wuju style and ult, Ashe's frost arrows, Twitch's passive, Jax's...well...Jax, etc.