Expand the Jungle and Shop - We have enough Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seslers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

See,
if u had observed, we dont have an item that "talks about" Movement speed and ability power for non-mana heroes like vladimir, katarina etc...
we need more combinations in the items and that means a more wider and complex shop that will make the game more challenging and smart!!!

Kronikor

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seslers View Post
I really think it's time to "expand" the Jungle and increase its "size", hide-spots, secret paths (more paths through trees etc- I don't mean more brush), buffs like in Dominion where the champ has to "claim" it by channeling etc etc...That will make Summoner's Rift more fun and challenging...
We have enough champs, now RIOT should concentrate more on "SHOP" (More upgrade items) and Map (As mentioned above)...

What Say?
What you're suggesting would not only alter every aspect of summoners rift - it would constitute a champ redesign in all aspects - it would change meta game, and in case u haven't noticed....they HAVE added items recently to summoners rift, and the fact is the company needs to make MONEY - so they offer new champs on a regular basis to help with their income....

Good thought, but the game is balanced and people don't throw money at games that aren't well designed. There is a $5,000,000 prize pool for season 2 because summoners rift is not only fine - it's amazing just the way it is, they have it dialed it in - it has been tried, tested, and proven true. End of story.

seslers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

Quote:
What you're suggesting would not only alter every aspect of summoners rift - it would constitute a champ redesign in all aspects - it would change meta game, and in case u haven't noticed....they HAVE added items recently to summoners rift, and the fact is the company needs to make MONEY - so they offer new champs on a regular basis to help with their income....

Good thought, but the game is balanced and people don't throw money at games that aren't well designed. There is a $5,000,000 prize pool for season 2 because summoners rift is not only fine - it's amazing just the way it is, they have it dialed it in - it has been tried, tested, and proven true. End of story.
see, lets take an example here: WARCRAFT DOTA...When it was started (may be 7 or 8 years ago) the map was small, basic and all...bt eventually they expanded and the game got more and more challenging...so I am trying to tell the same thing here for Summoner's Rift...I dont think any champion redesign is required...absolutely not required!!! and another simple comparison is Summoner's Rift,Twisted Treeline and Dominion, they r whole lot different, so did it require any champion re-design??? "NO"...so champion design is different from map development!!!