Why do people...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thelastsentinel

03-28-2012

Complain about Eve so hard? Just had my team consistently wrecked by an Eve even w/ three of us with Oracles.... I don't understand the complaining about her being weak.

Sam Is Whoa

03-29-2012

your team sucked balls and stayed in lane with 100 hp

Onyx of Darkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Yeah I agree. I have a mate who plays a mean Eve, even when he carries hard with her, I'm pretty sure he gets reported. Same with Twitch though, I have been playing a whole lot of Roaming Twitch of late, with a great deal of success. I understand that Rat = Global Taunt when I pop up, and i expect to die, but as long as I take their AD Carry, AP Support or AP Carry with me, I've done my job. The key to these Champs is to know when to engage, and when to push a lane, and when to back off.

The69Ninja

03-30-2012

Honestly if Eve was owning you guys then you are doing it wrong... Riot have even stated that they purposely nerfed her to the ground. She is so simple to fight it's actually a joke

qqmcgeexx

03-30-2012

Playing evelyn - Because afking in a bush for 30minutes until someone is low enough hp to gank is hard.
Jokes, but seriously she is quite viable for counter jungling, aswell if you have a solid initiator she can sneak into a teamfight almost unscathed and wreak havoc on your carries, ones she has a lich bane and some AP, she can dominate, 1:1 on her E and her Q allows her to ALWAYS have her lich bane buff active.
She has potential, just currently problems too.