Should Deimus144 continue his story, the league of heroes?

Yes. 4 80.00%
No.(Please post why.) 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Poll for the story: The league of heroes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deimus144

03-30-2012

I have opened this poll to see whether I should continue my story called the league of heroes.
If you think I should stop, then please post why.

Link to story: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ague+of+heroes

Deimus144

03-31-2012

hey helooooooooooooooooooooo please i need to know if I should continue or not.

dPolly

03-31-2012

Hello there, good sir. My name is Polly. Most people thinks it's "dPolly", but that's just a superstition.

I haven't read your story. Maybe I'll do one of this days, because it has piqued my interest.

However, I think that the lack of commentaries shouldn't get in the way of your imagination; If you still have ideas for new chapters as well as new champions, and above all, you enjoy writing, then you should continue it.

Deimus144

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dPolly View Post
Hello there, good sir. My name is Polly. Most people thinks it's "dPolly", but that's just a superstition.

I haven't read your story. Maybe I'll do one of this days, because it has piqued my interest.

However, I think that the lack of commentaries shouldn't get in the way of your imagination; If you still have ideas for new chapters as well as new champions, and above all, you enjoy writing, then you should continue it.
'Puts on British ascent'

Thank you, good sir, for your compliment.

Silver of Souls

04-05-2012

I agree with dPol- sorry, Polly. I'm not sure what came over me there.
If you're still inspired by the story and continue to have good ideas, then by all means, keep writing it. If you find yourself having to force it out or view the possibility of continuation as a chore rather than an activity you enjoy, then perhaps move on to something else until you feel more inspired.
I would also recommend a certain level of patience - this forum moves slowly sometimes.