Still waiting on increased Null Sphere flight speed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Have I mentioned that early game Kassadin is boring?

Also, having Riftwalk's multiplier scale to AP would be awesome, but also probably too much hax.

Thadious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

I love Kassadin, and the low Null Sphere speed makes it a more unique ability. Otherwise you would barely even notice that it's a sphere.

PS. He's my main, so don't say that I just don't ever play him.

I will agree, however, that his early game is a bit boring. You really have to be cautious, but I think that I enjoy this at the same time. It discourages many people from using him, and I only like playing uncommon champions. Farm til 6, then RAPE.

Highborne

10-21-2009

Is not Null-Sphere a decently long range?

I would think being able to always initiate with it at low levels while being in very little danger is why it travels so slowly.

At later levels you pointed out, you have Rift Walk making the travel time really moot.

Kharnath

10-21-2009

Null Sphere is a great harassment spell, but I agree the flight time can be underwhelming. Nothing worse than Tryn ulting moments before the Null Sphere can reach him.

Which is the problem with the spell; it's very slow and harder to use preemptively as a result.

I will admit it's hilarious when someone run with a sliver of health with Null Sphere chasing, only to get a kill 3 seconds after they've disappeared.

Mizerable

10-21-2009

I feel like his sphere is fine, he already pwns.

Bregan

10-22-2009

having ap scaling on the bonus from stacking riftwalk would be too much hax. he can do great amounts of damage with the first one if you have enough ap, the bonuses are trivial really, but they DO stack up.

Synthetic

10-22-2009

Null Sphere is fine how it is, even though it may travel slow, Kass DOES NOT. When you're able to teleport over walls and ambush other heroes as easily as Kass does it doesn't really matter the speed at which his silence moves, just that you can predict it's collision, which you can. I'd also like to add that once Null Sphere get's going, It will NEVER stop following a unit. I once threw a null sphere at the card guy while he was teleporting, it didn't make it to him before he finished teleporting but followed him across the ****ing map! lol That's just awesome.

Phiphler

The Council

10-22-2009

I too am waiting on an increased Null Sphere flight time.

Prisonal

10-22-2009

If we're going to do that then why don't we increase the flight speed of flash frost? At least your missile is guaranteed to hit once it's launched (unless you used it against a spell shield/banshee's veil)

Epoch

10-22-2009

Any one asking for a buff to kassadin should be shot