fizz is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmnestyX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

ex seems like 1 of the community jerks

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Why the hate?

This is supposed to fun remember?

Lixa < needs a hug.
kid stfu
you're annoying

Quizzeh

06-12-2012

People only think fizz is bad because of how little he gets played. He's very strong in 3's.

ZillyAU

06-12-2012

He's strong, just don't put him against a Cho

PeyoteJack

06-13-2012

he gets destroyed by ryze mid

StrafeJD

06-27-2012

He is OP, i just 20-2-9 as fizz. Reduce price so i can buy!

Cherry Fade

08-13-2012

people who disliked probably already know he's too overpowered and don't want to get him nerfed, dislike here

WillWW

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypouch View Post
he's strong, prob is u won't find anyone to lane him against in 3s and he is just to squishy to be aggressive without a lead.
Basically he sucks in lane, if u use q in then e out anyone who is halfway intelligent can punish u really hard for the next 10 secs. Come 6 and when u get some hp he's a real terror tho.
But if u can find a lane he beats (idk vlad or something?) or u always go for the lvl 1 fight he is a strong pick,
First ever champ I bought and I love him. And why would lane against a vlad? He would just keep his pool up all the time.

TknRabbi

08-13-2012

I bought Fizz a few weeks ago and this is what I have to say about him as far as how threes tend to go when I play with him......

Depending on who your laning against, you can really dominate/be dominated early game in a lane......If you have the AP, magic pen runes/Amplifying Tome off the bat, any champion that is squishy can be mindgamed into level one deaths by harassing with no movement collision, and use your Playster/Trickster to either juke, or lay on some damage and an ignite to finish early.....If you manage to keep them to level one or two, while your 3/4, Top lane is yours, and unless they get early team help you'll be able to lure them into a few more early kill

There are alot of champions that do alot of a damage/dont take enough damage early game that have slowing or stuns that can take advantage of Fizz's early squishiness and set him back late game because he does tend to be gold reliant against these champions...Champions with DoT's or Bleed's prevent you from approaching because even if you juke, they may be able to lay down enough damage and kill you off as you try to escape....

Fizz is up and down, and as you play Fizz more, his tendency to be overpowered is overshadowed by strong counters in lane.....

Debesh Unnos

08-13-2012

You've been playing a champion well? Wow, he must be overpowered.
Your current argument is pretty much this: "I'm good at playing him, therefore he's overpowered." Give us statistics or an in-depth analysis, or you won't be taken seriously.