a few question about Kog'Maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crystal Demon

08-04-2010

Hey guys i've been playing for a while and i'm just over level 9, i'm doing good, usually 6/5/8ish and having no difficulty keeping my team afloat however, right now i'm trying to go from noob good, to normal player good, and i need to know what i should buy for better damage (i play him as a nuker which is really good apperently) and i can hold my own with how i play but i really wanna step it up a level, any input would be awesome and very greatly appreciated, also any friend requests so i can see other play styles of higher level characters would be awesome

Crystal Demon

Kyuketsuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-04-2010

What playstyle do you prefer with Kog' Maw pure AD, pure AP, hybrid of AD and AP, etc?

xpsychedelico

08-04-2010

Kog'Maw is pretty hard to master, I would really recommend a simpler champion for starting out.

Caster is good if you can land his R and E consistently. He also really benefits from Golem buff, and you want to try and have it at all times.

http://www.clgaming.net/index.php?page=livestream

Here's a video of Kog'Maw at higher level of play. I have not seen it, so I don't know how useful it is for you, but I hope it helps. You might also want to check out builds and guides at leaguecraft.com and mobafire to get a better understanding of Kog'Maw.