Dominion Co-op vs AI Matches - Not Fun

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I got sick of 6-8 minute bot matches where I don't even complete one core item for the build I'm trying out, so I don't try to win the matches anymore - I just try to get as much gold as possible and not lose. So, yes, sometimes the bots will 3 or 4 cap us, because I'm letting them and I will get more gold by staying where I am and farming minions or bots, then going up and grabbing those points later when the spot I'm at is all cleared out or I run low on health/mana. Plus, the more points the bots have, the longer the game will run. You may have teammates who are doing the same, or they might just be that bad.
This, I don't even test in AI anymore due to not being able to finish even 1 major item.

BduL

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaire View Post
It's hard to believe you're losing to bots. Are you level 30?
Quote:
You're playing basic bots and almost losing?
yea

Quote:
Ok. I think you should practice your football skills, video games are not for you.
dont be mean pls. im slowly getting better and maybe one day ill be as good as u are

kk

FOODFOOD

03-30-2012

I think this clearly shows that this is not SR. This is a totally different game type.

It's not that you're bad at LoL, it's that you're inexperienced in Dominion. Those bots are probably the equivalent of 1000 elo Dominion players whereas most of the community for this subforum is 1400+ and have played enough games to know adequate strategies.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Quote:
Ok. I think you should practice your football skills, video games are not for you.
this^ Jk, it's really funny how everyone else on the community asked for actually HARDER bots when they came out and you are asking for easier bots????!!, usually people would recommend to play some co-op vs the AI before going vs humans players, for your special case i recommend you do otherwise around, play first vs Human players before vs bots. that would actually give you some strategical things to think about, also watch streams they help a lot and keep practicing.

I mean too hard?? seriously?? check my match history i along with other 4 people five capped a bot game playing chogath using only a Catalyst the protector, and the other four poeple didn't even buy.

JasmineChen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungBlade View Post
How do I guarantee a bot match win without needing to actually try to win? [....]I want my bot match history to be flawless
not sure if serious

let's say you draw 4 total clowns on your team. I see no shame in losing, not many are good enough to win 1v5 dom vs bots.

if you're unwilling to ever lose, and unwilling to put up with chump teammates, and unwilling to bring your best when you *really* want to win, you really need to consider a different game. alternately, make some friends and play coop with them.

Basoosh

03-30-2012

How do you guys go a page and a half and not smell the trolling?

And you call yourselves Internet forum users. For shame.

Ikruti

03-30-2012

Are you trolling? Not even the "I'm losing to bots", but the whole "I shouldn't even have to try to win". What point is there playing a game against opponents who have no chance of winning? If you want to win so easily, play a custom game with a friend as the opponent and tell them to AFK.

As for losing to bots, it's true, I've had that happen before. I had 4 AFK teammates but hey, it happens.

urmamasllama

03-30-2012

are you kidding me having bads with me on coop is the only way its fun otherwise i don't get a challenge

also i usually have to random for it to pose any threat

also it feels good to help begginers at the game

Ikruti

03-30-2012

I enjoy randoming and playing a build counter to their usual build. AD Karthus ftw!

P.S. In before "AD Karthus is his usual build"

inFe eD

03-30-2012

Way, way too many skeptics in this thread who I'm willing to bet have never touched a bot game in their lives. Go try one; the bots are much better at going for objectives than the average player is. They just can't deal with PvP at all.

123456 ... 7