Average game time needs to come down

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UltraKill

03-29-2012

Or an "easy mode" like in DotA, but ranked.

I have never D/C in a game or afk, ect., but I understand it happens.

However, in literally 80% of my games there are 1 or more afks/DCs. It's so frustrating to have it happen to me or the enemy team. For those that think I am exaggerating, 80% is my low estimate. Perhaps if the average game time was closer to 20-30 min, it would happen less and for some reason these people don't play Dominion.

Also, there could be a disclaimer before entering ranked that reads: "Before commiting to a ranked game, please have at least an hour of time, a stable internet connection, and decent manners. Not doing these things can lead to undeserved losses for your team mates and a ban, and further bans could lead to a permaban."

"We know you have invested a lot of time and money into LoL, and we thank you for your cooperation for the greater good of the game."

My hope is a disclaimer would at least make people stop and think for a second, before they commit.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

03-29-2012

I disagree Just lately i have seen the avg game time increase to where it was early last year. I did not like the 20-30 min games as a game that short always has a clear cut winner and a clear cut loser. I like games that either team can win at any time. there are 3 phases to a game for a reason 20 min games are usually won before lane phase is even over.