3 vs1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ranchodas C

03-29-2012

Every time when I play bot games, I almost always die because there are two or more bots going against me at the same time! How do I save myself from three bots pursuing me?!

KaiCM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-29-2012

Play more cautiously, especially once the initial turrets go down. Typically, bots won't gang up on you unless they've pushed their lane hard or the turret in another lane (other than yours) is down.

Powerstoned

03-29-2012

Bots are easy mode, come on, really?

Be aggressive, the AI is horrendous.

Cenerae

03-29-2012

Bots are mindlessly aggressive until they realise they're dying, then they just mindlessly run away. If you're alone by yourself then you could simply back off if you can't fight them, and force them to fight you under a tower. This would give you a lot of extra damage output (via the tower) and you can put up a much better fight that way.

If you know what you're doing, fighting 3 bots at once is pretty easy once you get a couple items. Key to beating them is as said, to be aggressive rather than to run away all the time. This is also why bots aren't very good training to use for PvP, but since I assume you are learning the game, they work fine for that.

lastchancexi

03-29-2012

The key to this game is positioning. Never get yourself in a 2v1 or 3v1 situation (unless you're pro or fed).

Ramas Jonith

03-30-2012

Bots are real easy to take care of. treat it like you are playing a pvp round and you'll be set. poke and prod and know when to play aggressive and when to play passive. focus on the ai one at a time. it gets so repetitive you'll have even the intermediate ai down in no time at all.

the best way to use the ai is when you are learning a new champ. it puts you in a great learning environment and lets you get an idea as to how your champ works. I'd suggest playing a new champ you want to try three times vs ai (one beginner two intermediate) before going to PvP with it. saves you from everyone else *****ing and moaning because you're new to the champ and aren't at the same level with it as you are others.

Lycanblu

03-30-2012

Another good way to deal with bots is to choose champions with a long range, and at least one disable.

While it's perfectly possible to deal with the bots using any champion with any item build you can possibly think of, the AI doesn't deal well with range and kiting.

Most Ranged AD, Lux, Morgana, Cassiopiea, ezrael, etc.

Enemies only engage if you're so close, and will run when around 1/4th health. Enemies with low health will generally not try to attack you if there are minions nearby. You can single out targets by damaging weaker targets until they retreat, constantly kiting and firing skills behind you as you run.

As a melee, there's little you can do about being outnumbered, and you should ask for team assistance.