Any Super Smash Bros. players in here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-29-2009

Competitive melee player for the past 2 years. Main Falco. Second Marth, Shiek, Falcon, Link.

Brawl is meh. Too imba and too many little annoying things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Threads

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazriel View Post
Competitive melee player for the past 2 years. Main Falco. Second Marth, Shiek, Falcon, Link.

Brawl is meh. Too imba and too many little annoying things.
you know that every one of your mains bar link in melee were the imba top tier characters?
did you know that once you remove tripping, brawl is ridiculously fun :P
and that brawl has lots less imba.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pavlo

Senior Member

11-02-2009

Brawl is much more intense.

My favorites are Falco and Wolf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threads View Post
you know that every one of your mains bar link in melee were the imba top tier characters?
did you know that once you remove tripping, brawl is ridiculously fun :P
and that brawl has lots less imba.

I know very well. I am a -competitive- player. As for Brawl, Brawl may be fun but the amount of completely retarded **** in it made playing it serious more of a bore than an intense game like Melee. Brawl has its pros, but its cons far outweigh them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absol

Senior Member

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazriel View Post
I know very well. I am a -competitive- player. As for Brawl, Brawl may be fun but the amount of completely retarded **** in it made playing it serious more of a bore than an intense game like Melee. Brawl has its pros, but its cons far outweigh them.
Unprotected *** has pros, but it's cons far outweigh them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemhide View Post
Someone has never heard of Brawl+ and is therefore, not competitive at all. ._.

If I wanted to talk about Brawl+ I would've said something about Brawl+. Notice how what I say is about "Brawl?" Or are you stupid enough to not realize the omission of the "+" means something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clever Pony

Member

11-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazriel View Post
If I wanted to talk about Brawl+ I would've said something about Brawl+. Notice how what I say is about "Brawl?" Or are you stupid enough to not realize the omission of the "+" means something?
Yeah, actually. The omission of the + means you...ready? Arent. Competitive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twigg

Senior Member

11-04-2009

King dedede will demolish all!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

goldemerald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theflyingman View Post
Mr.Game and Watch wins all. PERIOD
damn straight


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h4rdcor3

Senior Member

11-11-2009

Lucario FTW! I play with a crew from Iowa that has some of the better players in the Mid West.

Also Zero Suit dsmash + G&W bucket = epic lulz