RiotGames discourages "normal" players in ranked game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiushin

03-29-2012

You guys better do something with trolls, especially in ranked game.
Ranked games are spoiled with trolls because they get xp n ip no matter what they do in game. When they turn lvl 30, they troll in ranked game.

RiotGames discourages "normal" players for its stupid, dumbass rules in ranked game.
One's rating sinks when one loses many games in very early matches, as a result, one gets stuck in low rating because more one plays, more one gets less rating.
Since so many trolls in ranked game, one has no possibility to raise his rating unless one has his own team.

One can avoid trolls when one is lucky enough to meet trolls whom one already know.
RiotGames dont even let one see teammate's and opponent's profile before game.
But each time one leaves game, one gets time penalty and deduction of rating.
So, if one leaves about two games, it worth more than losing a game.
At last, unless one has really good buddies to play with, one loses rating as one plays.
When one falls into despair, one gets mad and becomes to screw others by trolling.

I submitted request for strict regulation of trolls and modification of rating standard,
but the staff told me to just find buddies via forum and report those trolls and participate tribunal.
But when I told him that I reported hundreds and participated about 100 tribunal cases and I happened to play with troll whom I judged guilty for tribunal cases or whom I played before, he said he can't tell anything regarding rules because it's their policy.

RiotGames makes new champions, skins and patches, but they obviously don't care about how stressful "normal" players get, all caused by trolls.
What kind of game makes people feel stressful and violent after playing game?
LOL clearly spoiled by trolls, much worse than other online games like warcraft and starcraft.

Maybe it's because these don't matter to them; people play this game anyway.
Maybe RiotGames just want to make money and concerns only about things they can merchandise.
But let me say some thing. A game full of trolls, making one feel stressful rather than joyful, won't last long. People might keep playing this game because they haven't found similar game, but when they find similar game with better system, they would stop playing this game.

So, RiotGames, don't get too excited by your success and fix **** problems.
Why are players responsible for sorting out trolls? You put them with trolls.
Why do you give disadvantage to avoiding trolls whom you assigned to players?
What is wrong with ranked rating? I once was 1298 with 5/2, now I fell 836 with 24/29 in less than a week.
Did I get that worse suddenly in less than a week?

At first, I got mad; then I felt despair because I got stuck. I felt so stressful that I wanted to beat the **** out of those trolls I met. I felt hatred over LOL.
But later, I became more careless about this game. I just play when I don't find anything to do. One time, some jackass kept *****ing to entire team, so I went back to base and trolled; I'm stuck anyway.
I
would quit this game as soon as I find a game similar to this one.
Or I would concentrate on other things. Maybe that's what RiotGame intended.
They are trying to make people feel how bad playing games are.
Thank you LOL; Thank you all. I really appreciate your thoughtful concern.

Elsantrich

03-29-2012

Honestly I would recommend you find another hobby to supplement the lack of life that is leading to your rage against a VIDEO GAME. Trolls suck but if they are having this much impact on you, you might want to reevaluate your life as a whole. That or start /wrist to make up for your the immense anguish this is causing you.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Cool story bro.

Have you ever considered that you might just belong in that elo?

Jiushin

03-30-2012

I got mad because they trolled and kept mocking and cursing others.
And as I stated, I don't feel that bad anymore because there is nothing I can do about it.
Read entire statement before mocking someone, asses.

You guys only say I'm some kind of game addict, but I'm college student who plays this game only for spare time. I posted those problems because I hate a game I play irritates me when I play to relieve myself from academic pressure.

With all words you mocked me, you guys didn't say a word about problems I issued.
The reason I put this post is to make people aware of problems, but you guys just mock me, indicating me as troll or game addict. It feels better to simply mock someone rather than thinking about problems? right? Making one look ****ing ass feels joyful to you?
You guys are no better than those trolls, or maybe you are one of them.

moGNog

03-30-2012

I needed a TLDR version of that original post. I always did agree though that the ranking system and matchmaking system wasn't stringent enough for me. But then again, I haven't played a TON to really experience the system to its fullest.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

qqmcgeexx

03-30-2012

Ranking System - Yes we know its broken, tell us something new.
Trolls - Yes there are trolls that ruin noob games, tell us something new
You feel anger at the game when you dont win every match or get out played - Your fault.
BTW you're not "Stuck"you're where you should be. Keep in mind that you're Elo starts in the 1000's and goes up or down depending on skill. All these "trolls" are thpse who play just as well as you do, you just blind yourself to your own skill level to try and feel better at the end of the day, because its easier to say "i lost because trolls ruined my games, hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm rage posts!"
than "I was out played by 5 people who could work together more efficiently and have a stronger grasp over the game!"

Boise Boss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Do you think the only bad people are on your team and riot is out to get you? The only common factor is you maybe you're where you belong.

BlackJesus101

03-30-2012

while many people are just bad and ***** on the forums i have similar problems the trolls or just players that dont understand team work and cant be effectively punished or seperated are ruining ranked its seriuosly just a joke at the moment

oh and i do consider myself to be good i am currently at 800 elo and even when i ask for the most basic things or just make simple suggestions they get ignored,my team trolls me or they fail so badly they cant be helped.

for example asking for guards and leash on blue frequently ignored or my team trolls me and stays to steal blue/red.
when i gank bot giving my carry a double and making sure that none of us take much damage then asking my team if they want to get dragon the response i get is my bot lane trying to push tower without a creep wave at lvl 9 and getting executed for about 400 damage to turret.

oh and the AD jungle Lulu that refused to gank mid preffering instead to wait until i died then take as many waves as she could before i got back then proceeding to call me a nub because i coudnt lane against a kassadin while his jungler camped mid long story short the AD lulu wound up with more cs than the enemy carries but was still behind in gold because suprise suprise the kassadin got fed

CEETGEEK

03-30-2012

Need more teammates? Buy some wards. They go where you tell them to and stick around, even until they die. They're only 75g each and they may save your life one day. I <3 wards.

Noshamwow

03-30-2012

This game is free. Get over your sense of entitlement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiushin View Post

You guys only say I'm some kind of game addict, but I'm college student who plays this game only for spare time. I posted those problems because I hate a game I play irritates me when I play to relieve myself from academic pressure.
I repeat, it is a free game and no one is making you play. There are many games out there that can relieve stress without having to play with other people.