Boomer - The fat zombie.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Inspiration taken directly from Left 4 Dead.

Q - Swipe
Boomer strikes a target dealing 50/60/70/80/90 + 1/2/3/4/5% of her max health. (4000 hp would give him 290 damage Swipe..)
10/9/9/8/8/7 second cooldown.

W - Puke
Boomer pukes on designated target dealing 100/150/200/250/300 damage. Also causes nearby minions (allied or enemy) to break off from their current target to attack the champ for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.
50/45/40/35/30 second cooldown.

E - To be discussed.

Ultimate - To be discussed.

Passive: When Boomer dies, a creepwave is instantly spawned at base. Cannot happen more than once every minute. Will not work for the first 3 minutes of the game. Will not spawn super minions or cannoncreep whatever their called.

/Discuss - Give suggestions for E and R.

Haluc

10-21-2009

I'll have to say no overall. Riot would probably be sued out the wazoo if they implemented this.

GNOY

10-22-2009

They wont be sued in any way (FOR WHAT? Just change name from boomer and its ok). His passive should AGGRO creeps same as his W (spawning creep wave? Ok, more XP and gold for enemy - nice.).

P.S. L4D Rules. One character from l4d would be really nice. At least - we have no zombies in game yet.

Evernight

10-22-2009

I could see HoN making that character... they ripped off all the other characters why not move on to other games.

Chapp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evernight View Post
I could see HoN making that character... they ripped off all the other characters why not move on to other games.
What other characters are ripped off? I'm just curious, since I can't really place references with any of the others.

Provoked

10-22-2009

Q - Swipe

Boomer strikes a target dealing 50/60/70/80/90 + 1/2/3/4/5%(+1% for every 50 Ability Power) of her max health.
12/11/11/10/10/9 second cool down.

W - Abominal Regurgitation

Boomer pukes on designated target dealing 110/150/190/230/270(+1 per Ability Power) magic damage. Also causes nearby minions (allied or enemy) to break off from their current target, run 15% faster, and attack the nearest covered champion for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.
50/46/42/38/34 second cool down.

E - Disgusting Odor

Passive - Boomer gives off a terrible odor increasing all units within 80 yards to miss their attacks occasionally. 1/2/3/4/5% increased chance to miss.

Active - Every 15 seconds Boomer gather gas within his stomach which can be released at will stunning and slowing all unlucky champions and creeps within 200 yards. After releasing his gas he doesn't give off an odor for 30 seconds.
1/1/2/2/3 Second Stun, 10/10/13/13/15% Slow.

R - Regenerable Disembodiment

Boomer Explodes it ten small body parts which are attracted to the sent of a hurt champion targeting the most damage nearby first. If a champion is covered in Abominal Regurgitation or Disgusting Odor they take 10/20% more damage from the body parts. Creatures health/damage/speed are stacked depending on Boomer's, each having 9/10/11%(+1% per 50 Ability Power) of Boomers HP, 10/11/12%(+15 Per 50 Ability Power) of Boomers Damage and run 8/9/10%(+0.5% per 50 Ability Power) faster than Boomer's speed before Exploding. If 8 or more of Boomer's parts die Boomer will not be able to put himself together and die. (If Boomer dies during - he does not release a disease cloud)

Champion Passive: 0.5 seconds after Boomer dies, a small disease cloud is formed at his point of death expanding over 5 seconds instantly infecting any champion or creep within the cloud for any longer than 1 second. after 8 seconds of being infected the target will explode dealing 5% of their health, and 10% of all nearby champions or units heath and slowing all nearby friendly targets by 30%. Boomer cannot release a Disease cloud unless he has been alive for at least 3 minutes and cannot release more than one every 5 minutes.(1%, 3%, 10% for creeps exploding).

Heh, I gave it a shot. First time I ever try and make a champ, so go easy on me.

Also, couldn't think of a name so I just kept Boomer, but that's definitely gotta change.

GNOY

10-22-2009

That passive which kills champions 100% actually mega-OP. Think of its abuse.

Provoked

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
That passive which kills champions 100% actually mega-OP. Think of its abuse.
I did read over it and nerfed it by reducing how much a creep explosion does and giving it a limit to how often it can happen.

Where you got 100% I'm not sure. That means either 10 champions must be right on top of each other, which is impossible if you didn't already know, or... a champion and... 28 creeps happen to all get the infection and stand right next to each other. also keep in mind after killing him there is a delay before it's released and you do have 8 whole seconds to spread out. if you're not near anything the only thing it does is do 5% damage. It's an ability that does damage to people not paying attention.