NEW Victory conditions: Domination/Merciless Domination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whatsMOBA

03-29-2012

Going to keep it short and sweet here

There has been a lot of problems going on with a "lack of teamwork" vibe onto it, and so I thought, how could the game be changed ever so slightly to help encourage teamwork? The answer, objective based victory conditions!

Conditions are very simple in theory, but very hard to accomplish without great teamwork.

Domination: Team destroys enemy Nexus without losing a single tower! If enemy team surrenders after all their towers have been destroyed, victory will also be counted as a Domination. (Bonus IP and experience for these victories)

Merciless Domination: Team destroys enemy Nexus or enemy surrenders with no towers without losing a single tower AND they must have either 5 deaths or less (5v5) or 3 deaths or less (3v3) on their team! (Significant bonus IP and experience)
I love this one, as it's almost impossible to get, but would be a great accomplishment.

Sorry, I said it would be short and sweet. I hope you like this idea, and I hope if you do like it that you will spread the idea around! Happy gaming, "And may the odds be ever in your favour"

PS. If you like this idea, please give it a thumbs up! I would appreciate it!

The Cton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

I personally really like the idea. Not sure if Riot will pick this one up, but I would love for things like this. Maybe even bonuses for team pickung up more dragons and barons and bonuses for 0 deaths. Accomplishments would be a nice addition to the game but they would have to remain in a way that supports team play so none for getting so many kills cause then kills would drive a player and not team fighting. Maybe something for so many assists or for getting trip, quad, and penta kills.
+1

whatsMOBA

03-29-2012

thanks! I hope they pick up on it too.

DuskDodgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

I actually think this idea is pretty cool, the only thing I can think of that would make this bad is the use of smurfs to dominate beginning players.

whatsMOBA

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyDusk View Post
I actually think this idea is pretty cool, the only thing I can think of that would make this bad is the use of smurfs to dominate beginning players.
Smurfs will be smurfs. Unfortunately

whatsMOBA

03-30-2012

Also possiblities for defensive combacks, where a team comes back for a victory after losing all towers