How to beat Lb and kass??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wrzp

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzach View Post
morde is horrible against leblanc btw.
Really? I've had good success with morde vs LB, pinning down LB at her tower by pushing the lane constantly keeps her in check, just keep you shield up. The only way to die would be from jungle pressure since you are usually pushed up. Whenever I play morde I usually keep both river sides warded (even better if the jungle can help with this).

Then again maybe I just play against bad LB's, but that is what works for me.

Kr0ze

03-30-2012

Use Fizz, just troll poll when they shoot their q, splat on them, charge, they gotta heal or die next time.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

they're anti mages the only way to beat them is to either pick kass vs LB or to change ur lanes. That or to place soraka or karma in mid to survive/stop their nukes.

Kyzen

03-30-2012

I play LB mid at times and Sion indeed shuts me down if played well. Fizz also makes me want to pull my hair out. Both good counterpicks.

TheStraggIer

03-30-2012

I would say Vladimir for both. LB and kassadin aren't very friendly to getting pushed to their towers (As this causes them to have to farm in lane instead of roam)

Runes;
Glyphs - Magic resist
Seals - HP/Level
Quintessences - Movement/Heath/Spell vamp
Marks - Magic penetration

Mastery page setup - 9/21/0 Get the usual caster masteries for offence (3ap 1 for summoner spell mastery and spell pen) then magic resist extra hp and reduced damage/CDR for defensive masteries.

Item build - Boots pots, first buy should be a revolver and null mantle if possible. Go towards abyssal or rylais. If they get magic pen go abyssal, rylais against higher AP. Then go the usual death cap and defensive AP item depending on their team

How to play - Push the lane and just keep track of them

Please Respond

03-30-2012

I can't believe this hasn't been said yet, but Galio. He's an amazing counter to both of them.

As Galio, with the right runes, starting items, and masteries, you'll start the game off with 73 MR, 510~ HP, and 55 AP. Your level 1 Q will do massive damage if you can hit it right, and if they try to burst you, they'll barely damage you at all. Hit a few of these and Kassadin is using his Q not to harass you, but desperately CS at his tower. As has been previously mentioned, pushing to their tower shuts LeBlanc's ability to CS down completely as well.

Morgana can also hold her own against both. Just play passively, farm, and roam between creep waves.

It sucks getting caught as like a Karthus or a Gragas against a really competent player of the above two champions, but that's what they're built for! They counter you hard in the early to midgame, and LeBlanc falls off pretty hard late game. Kassadin... well, he stays pretty powerful, but honestly a lot of other mid champions beat him in the late game too.

(One more option is to just play Gangplank against Kassadin. There's NOTHING he can do against you, and it's hilarious to watch him try.)

Epsilon2012

03-30-2012

Mantheon, Talon...AD...

Jewjitsu72

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Urgot is a great counter for both of those. except he's a bit tricky to learn.