How to beat Lb and kass??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gezomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Ive played for about 5 months now, im competent in every role, but there is 2 champs i cant figure out how to counter when i play mid. Leblanc and kassadin, what are the secrets to stopping them? is it just shutting them down pre lvl 6 so they cant steamroll and get fed??

WickedArts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

In my experience its best to send a tanky mage middle against them such as ryze, gragas, mord ect... And build early MR they can't burst you and get fed and kass doesn't tend to farm very well without items and kills and LB falls off late game.

wrzp

03-29-2012

If they pick one of those two before your mid is selected counter pick them hard. I'm not high elo but in my range sometimes these champs are first picked, counterpick them hard and its usually gg (vs lb: galio, sion, morde. vs kass: talon, gp).

IF you are forced to lane against them with a squishy AP you need to play safe post- lvl 6 and you team needs to ward alot to keep tabs on them so they dont get kills. LB and kass fall off if they get starved for kills.

Ormlyr

03-29-2012

Try Cassiopeia

MeetYourMaker

03-29-2012

AP SION, just did this, got triple the kassadins farm, and had more kills.
level ur e on sion vs kassadin and just farm until level 3-4ish, stun and use shield.
buy mobility boots over sorc, so u can keep up with them on ganks and stronger gankes urself
at the end of the day lvl 9, you will press one button ( shield, max it first then stun ) and push waves to his tower then attempt for gank or wraiths
leblanc same way, hard time farming at tower and cant gank without losing exp and gold from creeps.
AP SION works vs anyone imo, its too strong early and u get farmed easy with great mobility
let me know if this doesnt work i can help you more in detail
BRAND works well vs kass
Lux good vs lb

cheepz

03-29-2012

Talon. Nuff said.

Gezomo

03-29-2012

and people say this community is full of bad apples, thanks everyone for the info

Izzach

03-29-2012

morde is horrible against leblanc btw.

i like swain against her since once she gets that lame ult at 6 you can just ult a minion wave to heal back up.

morgana does well against both =D but usually banned.

sending an ad mid is a possibility, or just let your junglers aware that you need to shut them down early game.

also top and bot should keep wards up since lb and kass are exceptional assassin gankers. if they go top/bot to get a kill and are denied it and you stay mid, you will have more farm and possibly even a level advantage =D

WickedArts

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzach View Post
morde is horrible against leblanc btw.

i like swain against her since once she gets that lame ult at 6 you can just ult a minion wave to heal back up.

morgana does well against both =D but usually banned.

sending an ad mid is a possibility, or just let your junglers aware that you need to shut them down early game.

also top and bot should keep wards up since lb and kass are exceptional assassin gankers. if they go top/bot to get a kill and are denied it and you stay mid, you will have more farm and possibly even a level advantage =D
Idk about you but I play ap tank mord and LB never even gets through my shield she does her burst and is useless for 12 seconds while I'm still at full health I tend to ignore her in lane and farm until she overextends then blow her up

Haen

03-29-2012

At least against LB, play someone who is good at pushing. She has a hard time farming under tower. Someone mentioned AP Sion, its my preferred choice against her. Your exchanges should do roughly equal damage, but you're tankier. Also, Sion pushes well and can stick her under tower all game forcing her to miss numerous cs.