Ask Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Ever seen me in what summoners refer to as my "Ruthless skin"? That is what I put on for the ladies. But anyway, landing on a ship would probably reduce it to a pile of splinters.
That's the exact point, Pantheon. Mind stopping by Bilgewater sometime? I could use your skills as a human cannonball.

AskPantheon

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcolytHinderance View Post
Dear Pantheon,

I see, thank you I will travel to Mount Targon and tell them I have your permission. Or am I required to present something in order to authenticate my right?

((Drat was hoping for something xD ah well this will work out just as well.))

Summoner Hinderance
I will tell them that you have my permission. You will not have any trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
That's the exact point, Pantheon. Mind stopping by Bilgewater sometime? I could use your skills as a human cannonball.
I suppose I could stop by, but that is all very dependent on the situation

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Ask the Solari

04-06-2012

Pantheon it is good to see that you are active in this community.

Although I have come to ask about a certain summoner who climbed Mount Targon and requested a weapon from the tribe. As you know probably know Jagen was quite upset that he had not witnessed this man be tested with his own eyes. I could hear his disbelief from the Solari temple.

Still he did mention you gave him such permission can I ask why?

Oh and do not worry we did give him one of our wares as you requested, strangely he only wanted a shield.

~Leona, the Radiant Dawn~

AskPantheon

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Solari View Post
Pantheon it is good to see that you are active in this community.

Although I have come to ask about a certain summoner who climbed Mount Targon and requested a weapon from the tribe. As you know probably know Jagen was quite upset that he had not witnessed this man be tested with his own eyes. I could hear his disbelief from the Solari temple.

Still he did mention you gave him such permission can I ask why?

Oh and do not worry we did give him one of our wares as you requested, strangely he only wanted a shield.

~Leona, the Radiant Dawn~
It is nice you see you around as well.

I can understand why Jagen was upset, and I will personally tell him that the summoner that arrived was a good enough warrior to receive one of our wares. If he truly wishes it, we can test the summoner for all the Rakkor to see. In fact, I know the perfect way to do so

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Quote:
What happened to the summoner who tried to be funny?

He was kicked down a well

Now Pantheon! The world without humor is a cold world.
No kicking me into a well.

AskPantheon

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Now Pantheon! The world without humor is a cold world.
No kicking me into a well.
I thought that was funny. Obviously, you did not.

Now as for kicking you into a well, regulations prohibit me from doing that. But what the Institute does not know will not hurt them. As for you, I cannot say the same.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-06-2012

Hail, Pantheon. I'm not sure if you had noticed the decision to open the sparring arena, but I would like to formally challenge you to single combat tomorrow in said arena. I have not yet had the pleasure of testing your mettle outside of the Fields, and I would relish such an opportunity.

AskPantheon

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Hail, Pantheon. I'm not sure if you had noticed the decision to open the sparring arena, but I would like to formally challenge you to single combat tomorrow in said arena. I have not yet had the pleasure of testing your mettle outside of the Fields, and I would relish such an opportunity.
I would be more than glad to fight you. Inform me when you are ready and we shall fight.

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

I'm certain Leona, Sarah, and Sivir would love watching you bake, seeing your taught, formed biceps strain under each stroke of the knife as dough cakes your chest, causing your abdominals to bulge through the fabric, as your calloused calves-

What I mean to say is, I'm sure they'd have a field day with you.

Ask Fortune

04-06-2012

Quote:
I suppose I could stop by, but that is all very dependent on the situation
Relax, you know I'm a bounty hunter. I promise you, my target is some people you'll have no problem breaking apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I'm certain Leona, Sarah, and Sivir would love watching you bake, seeing your taught, formed biceps strain under each stroke of the knife as dough cakes your chest, causing your abdominals to bulge through the fabric, as your calloused calves-

What I mean to say is, I'm sure they'd have a field day with you.

*bursts out laughing*

Oh ****, this is too perfect! I so called it! Morgana and Panthy sittin' in a tree, c-o-o-k-i-n-g! Hahaha!

Sorry, sorry. But Morgana, girl, you have to learn to control yourself better. Aren't you like a thousand years old? Woman up! A guy like Pantheon wants confidence, not schoolgirl...ness.